Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

anudder project

Old 09-20-2009, 01:05 PM
upSLIDEdown
HIGH FIVE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown
Default Re: anudder project

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
Well, the 'ol ladie's bike I have 5 bucks in. My next daily ride I have about $500 in, and am just about done buying parts.

I'll put up a build thread for the new bike once I get it resembling a motorcycle. 'tis gonna be more of a "traditional" chop than the last one.
Question:

This

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...7&postcount=35

is the new daily I assume? Did you build the hardtail from scratch, or buy it from someone like TC Bros?
Old 09-20-2009, 06:55 PM
skr00zloose
hatrs make me famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default Re: anudder project

Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown
Question:

This

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...7&postcount=35

is the new daily I assume? Did you build the hardtail from scratch, or buy it from someone like TC Bros?
yeah, that's it, but here's a better pic. Got the tires/bars/ aluminum rear fender/headlight and some odds and ends in the other day, gonna try and get some stuff mounted over the next week or so.

My buddy Troy up in philly did the hardtail. I can do stock length hardtails, but without having a frame jig, I can't do stretches. (this one is 2" stretch in the rear)