Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

View Poll Results: Which car do you like more?
Evo
80.68%
Del Sol
19.32%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune's Ev

Old 08-31-2009, 09:03 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune'

Originally Posted by ritz
I'm not going to do anything about it because I don't care what car you voted for. It's your logic behind your vote that I find funny.
Maybe I enjoy Lv2 Turn's asscrack, and vothing for him is my way of saying thanks.

What's the difference?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:04 AM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune'

That would make more sense, actually.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:05 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by ritz
That would make more sense, actually.
So be it then.

Put a cage and a dogbawx in the evo throw it on track, and we'll seeeeee.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:10 AM
nismo300zr2
Show-lo car

nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2

mannnn i used to date a yummy cheerleader that had the same color del sol...

-EVO-
Old 08-31-2009, 09:40 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Not quite. That car's had a bit moar wrenching.

And the fact I beat 2 evo's in the last auto-x I ran.
That's like saying you beat two straight dudes in a dick-sucking contest.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:46 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Originally Posted by El Negro
That's like saying you beat two straight dudes in a dick-sucking contest.
Splain.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:48 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Splain.
No explanation is needed. Even you should be able to figure that one out. Feel free to use your thinking chair.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:55 AM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Are you kidding me right now? The evo has every whiteline suspension product made on it. As it sits it will annhiliate the del sol on the track (and I'm not talking auto-x...I'm talking a REAL track).
Old 08-31-2009, 10:00 AM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Oh and it has a BUILT motor, so please don't act like you know what's done to the car. Bolt-ons my ass.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:02 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R
Are you kidding me right now? The evo has every whiteline suspension product made on it. As it sits it will annhiliate the del sol on the track (and I'm not talking auto-x...I'm talking a REAL track).
Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R
Oh and it has a BUILT motor, so please don't act like you know what's done to the car. Bolt-ons my ass.
Well scuse me.

Of course it'll beat a honda on a road course.

Quick Reply: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune's Ev