Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Park

Old 09-02-2009, 11:22 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: The Park

That's the black pot calling the black kettle... and they both hate black people. Racist pots and kettles!
Old 09-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
That's the black pot calling the black kettle... and they both hate black people. Racist pots and kettles!
Well, I tried to find a pink kettle just for you, but didn't have any luck...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:29 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Well, I tried to find a pink kettle just for you, but didn't have any luck...
Maybe you should get yourself some pink spandex shorts to wear when you go on your gay pride bike rides.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:29 AM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Awww is poor wittle cosmo still mad about it being pointed out that he wanted to be a moderator for a sense of internet entitlement?

Don't you have some glass dicks to make bro?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:30 AM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

True or False cosmo, you blow glass dicks?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:40 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Good thing this is a thread about a bunch of gay nothing, otherwise I would have to start deleting posts to keep it on topic....
Old 09-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LLama
Awww is poor wittle cosmo still mad about it being pointed out that he wanted to be a moderator for a sense of internet entitlement?

Don't you have some glass dicks to make bro?
I was never mad. They asked if anyone wanted to do it, and I said I did. They eliminated a bunch of moderators with no explanation. I wanted to know why.

You can make it into anything you want to make it into though. Whatever gets you through the night, I guess...

True or False cosmo, you blow glass dicks?
True. Well, technically, they aren't blown. Blown infers something that is hollow. They are never hollow.

So, feel free to make your little jokes about how that makes me gay or whatever. I'm fine with my life. How do you feel about yours?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:47 AM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I was never mad. They asked if anyone wanted to do it, and I said I did. They eliminated a bunch of moderators with no explanation. I wanted to know why.

You can make it into anything you want to make it into though. Whatever gets you through the night, I guess...

True. Well, technically, they aren't blown. Blown infers something that is hollow. They are never hollow.

So, feel free to make your little jokes about how that makes me gay or whatever. I'm fine with my life. How do you feel about yours?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:47 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Settle down ladies.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Like I said, if that makes you feel better, then more power to you...

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Settle down ladies.
I'm settled. Takes more than some high school kid trying to pick a fight to get me unsettled...

Quick Reply: The Park