Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!
View Poll Results: Are you interested?
Yes
72.73%
No
27.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Possible Meet Location Whos interested?

Old 09-14-2009, 07:30 AM
BathSaltStarbux
NotAcOp:)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux
Default Re: Possible Meet Location Whos interested?

Its a great location and we can get trial runs there. Also when we have our meetings we can meet with him and all discuss our plan with him
Old 09-14-2009, 07:37 AM
WhiteCali
Registered Member

WhiteCali can only hope to improve

trial runs? yeah i can try to talk to him but that lot is managed by Rappaport Management. we can try a sit down and work something out but i dunno if he will agree to it.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:38 AM
WhiteCali
Registered Member

but i got the reply it wont fly at all

Craig,

I am not sure about other properties, but this is something we would not want to be liable for regarding something happening. Meaning any type of possible accident from a car show that runs from 7pm-2am. I would really need to know more about this car show. Again, we might entertain something like this next summer, but during sunlight hours only.

If this is something you would like to organize, let me know and I can get you in contact with our Marketing department. Also, depending upon the show, we may entertain something this fall.

Thanks,

Will
Old 09-14-2009, 07:40 AM
z31kid
HAMBONE JONES...

z31kid is on a distinguished road

mannn theres about 10 or so commuter lots withing a 5 mile radius of where the old mega meet spot was...having it a shoppin center isnt the best idea..and having the meets at a commuter lot have come to be very popular and successful..rt 208 kinda and the mega meet for sure..if u wanna have another meet like that u need to have it at the lot right off pwc parkway and horner rd.u can access it from I-95 and pwc parkway and horner rd..we could have the horner rd entrance blocked off or use it as a exit only..since we have the 95 and pwc parkway as a entrance..the lot is very viewable and accessable..theres plenty of food places around the area and trash recepticales it think if not we might just have to get alot of trash bags...mega meet staff,specone.Va,shocker..what do you all think of this..

Last edited by z31kid; 09-14-2009 at 07:46 AM. Reason: fucked up on a team name
Old 09-14-2009, 07:44 AM
BathSaltStarbux

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Hey get that specone.5 out of here.... SpecOne.Va is the real one not that joke they have on vadriven
Old 09-14-2009, 07:47 AM
z31kid
HAMBONE JONES...

correction has been made...but u see the idea that im tryin to pitch to you guys...this would def be a good spot to have a meet at...
Old 09-14-2009, 07:56 AM
WhiteCali
Registered Member

i think its workable i looked at the google map images of it and its a big lot but u also got to take into account how full is it at night, will it attract cops, and that is really close to the last meet will the same cops kick us out of there as well?
Old 09-14-2009, 08:03 AM
z31kid
HAMBONE JONES...

well the police situation shouldnt be a problem as long as u leave at a reasonable time u know..mega meet was over by 12 i think which is a good time to roll out and do whatever u may have planned...the cops can show up all they want..why be afraid of cops anyways you are not doing anything thats wrong...if anything they can be of some assistance with the traffic patterns and setting up a road block or two..we just have to get a permit that is it..
Old 09-14-2009, 08:05 AM
WhiteCali
Registered Member

like starbux said permits cost $$$ so we can try and im up for trying but remember our group pretty much got strike one at dicks so we will discuss this and look at our options
Old 09-14-2009, 08:22 AM
BathSaltStarbux

I am a cop and this guy was a total dick. I looked where the complaint came from. He told me from dicks .... it just said where we were.... not where the call came from. I had quite a long discussion with him but its no good. We could do it ... with a cause each week. Soldiers , kids , old people... stuff like that

Quick Reply: Possible Meet Location Whos interested?