Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ripped Off?

Old 01-12-2010, 07:22 AM
H22CIVICWIDBDY
Fugit motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H22CIVICWIDBDY has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ripped Off?

Dude this sucks to no end your a better person then me. Had this happened to me someone would have been facing the wrong end of a 9mm. But it sounds like your Gonna get your shit and that's what's up but after all is said and done I'd still beat the shit outta him so he willthink twice b4 fucking someone else over. Gl dude hope it all works out.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:14 AM
FighterNOB
Banned

FighterNOB

Originally Posted by H22CIVICWIDBDY
Dude this sucks to no end your a better person then me. Had this happened to me someone would have been facing the wrong end of a 9mm. But it sounds like your Gonna get your shit and that's what's up but after all is said and done I'd still beat the shit outta him so he willthink twice b4 fucking someone else over. Gl dude hope it all works out.
I'll call that bluff. You'd be doing exactly what OP is doing. Scrounging for receipts and proofs in order to make sure you get what is rightfully yours.

/billybadass
Old 01-12-2010, 01:13 PM
H22CIVICWIDBDY
Fugit motorsports

H22CIVICWIDBDY has disabled reputation

No sir maybe for something I paid 400 for but 1400 fuckin hell no! I would do everything I could to find him and fuck his world up. There r three things in this world I will goto jail for my money, my girl,my car . I had this kinda thing happen to me once and I found the dudes car but not him but I made sure his car told him a message for me. But either way steal from me I will come after u. Now not that my way is the right but I feel it has quicker results.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Blindside
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

No sir maybe for something I paid 400 for but 1400 fuckin hell no! I would do everything I could to find him and fuck his world up. There r three things in this world I will goto jail for my money, my girl,my car . I had this kinda thing happen to me once and I found the dudes car but not him but I made sure his car told him a message for me. But either way steal from me I will come after u. Now not that my way is the right but I feel it has quicker results.
You sound like a fucktard/ wannabe gangster. Going to jail for 1,400 dollars is utterly retarded. You pull that shit on the wrong person, you will wind up dead/ in the hospital.

and OP

Don't bring drugs with you while you are traveling on a highway. It's common sense, which you seem to be lacking a lot of.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:00 PM
FighterNOB
Banned

FighterNOB

Alright, Turreto.

/self-incrimination-for-vandalism-on-the-interwebs.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

You are an idiot.

If that is your philosophy on life, then you are fucked to no end. Go to jail over a replaceable car/$1400 cash.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:19 PM
JDMINTEGRA757
Registered Member

JDMINTEGRA757 has disabled reputation

Ok frist of all. i bought this motor from "Walt" far and square. i had no idea of the deal with "James and Walt" deal. i had no wrong doing. i bought it for $1200 cash and spend $300 on Type S cams. I have bill of sell on motor. I told James ill work with him but he got til friday. if not i gotta sell it. but im welling to wait. so quit talking shit about me.

Jay
Old 01-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Fried_Chicken
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by JDMINTEGRA757
Ok frist of all. i bought this motor from "Walt" far and square. i had no idea of the deal with "James and Walt" deal. i had no wrong doing. i bought it for $1200 cash and spend $300 on Type S cams. I have bill of sell on motor. I told James ill work with him but he got til friday. if not i gotta sell it. but im welling to wait. so quit talking shit about me.

Jay
Sorry to break it to you, but if the legal system gets involved with the evidence the OP has, i doubt you'll be selling the motor without some form of eventual repercussion.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:30 PM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Subscribed.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch
Umad?

Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JDMINTEGRA757

Jay
I can honestly say this is the worst grammatically written post I have read on driven, much less the internet
-rep (You made my ears bleed)

Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken
Sorry to break it to you, but if the legal system gets involved with the evidence the OP has, i doubt you'll be selling the motor without some form of eventual repercussion.
Will be even better if he sells it. Then he can explain to the judge why he willingly sold stolen property.

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Subscribed.
I saw the need for this a few days ago.

Quick Reply: Ripped Off?