Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

what you cruise to

Old 05-20-2010, 09:08 AM
dcninja757
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: what you cruise to

the baby funeral thing was pretty damn retarded. there's a lot of stupid asses out there that listen to other music as well. you don't think there's a rap lifestyle? a rock lifestyle? metal? yea there is, and those people do stupid shit too. I can't defend the people that wear icp shit everyday and act like dumbasses, but that number used to be a lot smaller and things were different before they went "mainstream" or whatever you wanna call it. I agree though, a lot of the icp fans today are dumbasses, but it wasn't always that way.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:13 AM
VroomVroom
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi
one song and one song only...on loop all day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSYxT9GM0fQ
fuck yea

Originally Posted by dcninja757
the baby funeral thing was pretty damn retarded. there's a lot of stupid asses out there that listen to other music as well. you don't think there's a rap lifestyle? a rock lifestyle? metal? yea there is, and those people do stupid shit too. I can't defend the people that wear icp shit everyday and act like dumbasses, but that number used to be a lot smaller and things were different before they went "mainstream" or whatever you wanna call it. I agree though, a lot of the icp fans today are dumbasses, but it wasn't always that way.
just stop, youre getting way too serious about this
Old 05-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

bro, take away all the fans and icp is still a bunch of faggots...i mean, they can't even explain why magnets work, something that was explained 300-400 years ago, all because scientists piss off his pea-sized brain that cannot comprehend even the basics of physics and science
Old 05-20-2010, 09:20 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydyh9l_jao
Old 05-20-2010, 09:39 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
I actually LOL'd at that.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:06 AM
dcninja757
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

Haters will always try to hate! Anyway, sublime is good too, i usually play that or some immortal technique.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Haters will always try to hate! Anyway, sublime is good too, i usually play that or some immortal technique.
LALALALALALALALALAL

spoken like a true faggalo.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
/thread
Old 05-20-2010, 10:36 AM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Zac Brown Band or Linkin Park
Old 05-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

you kind of redeemed yourself with IT, but not nearly enough

Quick Reply: what you cruise to