Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

"Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"

Old 08-16-2010, 05:58 PM
boredom
management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: "Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"

true, but at what point is it worth risking your life over a speeding ticket? i mean isnt that what the walkie talkie system is for?
Old 08-18-2010, 08:35 AM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by <©>
That post is going fucking no where.

FUCKING NO WHEEEERE
aww I lost.
I was just talking about this movie actually. "I might just be wantin a bagel with my coffee."

fakkk I lost again
Originally Posted by Quentin
"The car was just dancing. It hit the dirt and then cartwheeled like a cheerleader at nationals."

Originally Posted by boredom
true, but at what point is it worth risking your life over a speeding ticket? i mean isnt that what the walkie talkie system is for?
but yea this for certain. no car (or bike) is faster than the old motorola.
i mean what if the cop pulled one of them over and all of them stopped to back the dude up? what then? 1 cop vs 6 bikes.
wonder who's gonna win that one.

Last edited by paperassgasket; 08-18-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:45 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
I'll be honest I wouldn't have stopped but I'd at least call in anonymously, cause a cop dies or something chasing bikers and the backlash from other cops would be huge. There's two sides to every story, unfortunately those bikers don't have any way to express their side without admitting guilt, for all we know the cop could've wrecked trying to run them off the road then made up the shit about them stopping and laughing to make the story less pathetic. Point is we'll never know without a dash cam which the cop stupidly didn't have on his car "because of the $300-500 cost" seems like it would've been worth it now eh? I'm sure it wasn't his fault it wasn't there but c'mon it's like $500 max but that money pays for so much, supposing he had died if he had the video camera that could've been the only link to his killers, seems pretty foolish not to have one if you think about what could've been.
Since no one has stated it yet. In Washington they don't have dash cams at all. The state can not afford them. Honestly I sort of think it is a terrible idea because in my mind a dash cam is like a system of Checks and Balances for Law Enforcement. It video tapes the actions of both the officer and the person they have stopped from being able to tell fishy tales.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:46 AM
5literbeater
Registered Member

5literbeater has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
$20 says they were black and the bikes were busas.
hahaha fo sho brotha
Old 08-18-2010, 08:54 AM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

i thought it was just his patrol car that didnt have one. its pretty dumb to be in a police car (as an officer) without a working dash cam
Old 08-18-2010, 08:56 AM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by djgrom
Since no one has stated it yet. In Washington they don't have dash cams at all. The state can not afford them. Honestly I sort of think it is a terrible idea because in my mind a dash cam is like a system of Checks and Balances for Law Enforcement. It video tapes the actions of both the officer and the person they have stopped from being able to tell fishy tales.
yea terrible idea how?
since when is keeping people honest a bad thing?
it may be bad for the officer's ability to get away with shit, sure. but that's not a bad thing for anyone else.

plus I mean how the fuck can you not have one? it's your civic duty to contribute to the "Worlds Wildest Police Chases" (or dumbest criminals)!
I need my real reality-tv damnit!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:04 AM
sir loin
Registered Member

sir loin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
yea terrible idea how?
it may be bad for the officer's ability to get away with shit, sure. but that's not a bad thing for anyone else.
lol @ your
reading comprehension
Old 08-18-2010, 09:29 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
yea terrible idea how?

plus I mean how the fuck can you not have one? it's your civic duty to contribute to the "Worlds Wildest Police Chases" (or dumbest criminals)!
I need my real reality-tv damnit!
Wait...I was arguing that I think the dash cams are good....???? Was I not clear? I am sorry I LIKE DASH CAMS
Old 08-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

lol, i knew a black guy that rode a busa, he was actually an extremely safe rider, sure he would speed sometimes, but he was a hell of a lot safer than me and a couple of my friends....
Old 08-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

i fuckin hate journalists and reporters, wow, you swear 2 bikers actually stopped next to the accident took off their helmets and started laughing at the cop, that's bullshit. no biker that just fuckin succeeded in evading the police or was with the group that were evading them would actually be that stupid to stop and risk getting multiple felonies and possible "attempted vehicular manslaughter" charges to do that shit.

that's like robbing a bank, succeeding, then going back the next day to laugh at the tellers and bank managers about how they just robbed them.

Quick Reply: "Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"