Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Williamsburg Meet 8-7 Sat.

Old 08-02-2004, 12:06 PM
nickyroo
~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nickyroo has disabled reputation
Default Re: Williamsburg Meet 8-7 Sat.

doubt i'll make this one. TTE poker run that day and i gotta pack for skip barber racing school. i might though
Old 08-02-2004, 12:39 PM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

Originally Posted by litlespic
So why didnt you read? His post was clear enough for me to understand. And your in the military. I dont want your illeterate ass fighting the war, Does the captain just say fire or stand down? Ohh fuck it, Im goin to kill me some nazi's. What about street signs? Go back to grade school you pussy.
Originally Posted by 2fast4rice
Well, we have been officially shut down at the Outlet Mall, you have the ass clown in the Monte Carlo and a couple others to thank for that. I will begin looking for another spot so that we can start over again, Thanks to everyone that came out and made it what it was, and as I said, I will find another spot and keep you all posted.
and Im EX military you skinny bitch.
Old 08-02-2004, 01:08 PM
fmstatic
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

shit i'm not in the military, but my whole take on that is, if you're going to sit on your ass and let others (goat) fight for you then you need to shut the fuck up and not complain about it. using his military experience as an insult makes u look like a tool
Old 08-02-2004, 01:54 PM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

calm down hes just kidding we're friends.
Old 08-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Fat Nick
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I told him that I was just in town visiting a friend, and I saw this mustang and I got temped when he threw a rev. I told him I have never raced ever(hell that wasw my 6th time caught and let off) and I learned my lesson the first time. He asked if I knew the other GT, but I said I don't know anyone here.

Luckily Nick did not spin off the line and I did. That's why he could not prove I was drag racing. He did say he heard my tires chirp twice and I was going extremely fast(last I checked I was at over 85mph) in a 25 zone.
Yeah once his lights came on I dropped it, I could've sworn I thought I heard Blake say "cop". I was doing around 60-65 around the corner w/Brian yelling at me to slow down, but I couldn't because of adrenaline. I thought it was a cop turning, and I thought he would turn before green so I gave it a little after 20. We can go to Richmond Dragway to race next time. Good story . You got very lucky, JCC cops pulled my brother in a parking lot claiming wreckless driving when he was going 15. Then they had the balls to call my house @11:30pm and tell my mom he should not have such a new and powerful car (Mustang GT).

Also what all did he ask about my car. Thanks, for coming back and checking up Phil, I appreciated it.
Old 08-02-2004, 03:00 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Goat, just making sure you knew which post to look at, I am quoting it again.

Originally Posted by 2Fast4Rice
Well, we have been officially shut down at the Outlet Mall, you have the ass clown in the Monte Carlo and a couple others to thank for that. I will begin looking for another spot so that we can start over again, Thanks to everyone that came out and made it what it was, and as I said, I will find another spot and keep you all posted.
"We have been officially shut down." - In other words, you cant go there anymore.

Old 08-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Not a problem Nick.
Old 08-02-2004, 04:11 PM
fmstatic
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

haha little spic & goat - my bad
Old 08-02-2004, 05:11 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
Same place, same time, hope to see all of you out again. Need directions pm me. Also rules are no burnouts, no dogs/pets, real loud music, or speeding. These rules are for the safety of the people there, and to prevent us from not being able to use this spot anymore. No dogs/pets is because if someone is hurt by anyone's pet then the business will be liable. Hope to have the car back on the road by then, maybe some black bullitts .

For more info about the whole meet from last week, check out this thread:

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61675
I think we'll be doing the Hooters thing again after the poker run, then head up your way. You should come to the poker run and hooters too. Last weekend was a blast.
Old 08-02-2004, 05:14 PM
2Fast4Rice
Friggin' Old.

2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice

Originally Posted by greygti
I think we'll be doing the Hooters thing again after the poker run, then head up your way. You should come to the poker run and hooters too. Last weekend was a blast.
Hey sounds good, I'll probably have to ride shotty since the car prob. won't be fixed until next week. I'll be with 2fast4rice, for some reason I can't get his name to logoff.

-Fat Nick

Quick Reply: Williamsburg Meet 8-7 Sat.