Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

domestic meet needed!!!

Old 08-14-2004, 11:16 AM
wmsbg F-body
2 L8 1.8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wmsbg F-body has disabled reputation
Default Re: domestic meet needed!!!

alright that was uncalled for
Old 08-14-2004, 11:16 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

ok, ill spell it out a little more cause there are a lot of abbreviations in there...

its a 2000 phoenix yellow integra type R. japanese domestic market front end conversion (one piece headlights instead of bug eyes..). turbocharged with hondata and RC440's. skunk 2 coilovers, a greddy evo exhaust, and a jackson racing hi-flow cat.
Old 08-14-2004, 11:18 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by wmsbg F-body
alright that was uncalled for
There are probably.. 2 Phoenix Yellow ITR's with JDM conversions and huge intercoolers in them within 300 miles.. maybe just his? I dunno. It's a really rare car though. He's actually got the only converted ITR I've seen in RL, most of the conversions are done to the normal Integras.. GSR/RS/LS/GS

Last edited by flow fx; 08-14-2004 at 11:20 AM.
Old 08-14-2004, 11:20 AM
wmsbg F-body
2 L8 1.8

alright i was just trying to nice but i see that didnt work cuz you still have that import asshole im better that anyone else attitude you studid ass mother fucker
Old 08-14-2004, 11:21 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

alright i was just trying to nice but i see that didnt work cuz you still have that import asshole im better that anyone else attitude you studid ass mother fucker
That's odd, I drive a Cobra and think you've got the "domestic omg im god" mentality.
wmsbg F-body
2 L8 1.8

Originally Posted by flo w fx
That's odd, I drive a Cobra and think you've got the "domestic omg im god" mentality.

not you sorry
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by flo w fx
There are probably.. 2 Phoenix Yellow ITR's with JDM conversions and huge intercoolers in them within 300 miles

there are a few phoenix yellow usdm front turbos in va....one in va beach that i know of....one out west i think...(it was posted a month or so ago in eye candy..) and a couple up in nova i think. white usdm turbos, there are i think two in seven cities. theres a usdm supercharged one in york county....there are several jdm either stock motor or all motor in the area. but i believe i *might* be the only jdm conversion boosted one in the area.

maybe. theres always a chance theres one i dont know of down here.
Old 08-14-2004, 11:22 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

not you sorry

youre saying I have the import asshole attitude?

odd, i was just filling you in for all the abbreviations....no attitude. i could understand how you didnt know what all of them stood for. at least i didnt tell you to get out of the trailer park.
Old 08-14-2004, 11:23 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

not you sorry
Well dustins just joking around, he's actually being a good bit less assholeish than I am.

anyway, domestics meet at jenros.. williamsburg too but I've never been to that..
Old 08-14-2004, 11:23 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
youre saying I have the import asshole attitude?

odd, i was just filling you in for all the abbreviations....no attitude. i could understand how you didnt know what all of them stood for. at least i didnt tell you to get out of the trailer park.
god you asshole dustin.