Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 11-22-2009, 06:04 AM
integra-t
Jump In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integra-t has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by j4k3
There any good roads out that way?
Absolutely. It's just like anywhere else, you have to know where to go. Around here, the roads are not as crowded, and there are backroads where you will see NO cars at all. I'm surprised I don't see more sportbike guys out here sometimes. Another guy on here (his name is a black92hatch or something) has the same R1 El Negro has and is also from the area. Between me and him, we probably know a good amount of fun roads to go on. Ya'll 757 guys should come check it out sometime. Plenty of road to cruise on and plenty to get crazy on too. I'm familiar with the 757 since I used to live there, so next time a group ride is set up I will try to make it. The only problem is that I just started riding and don't have anyone to ride with AND I would get dusted by you stronger riders
Old 11-22-2009, 08:16 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Let 'em dust you. Have your fun at your pace and guaranteed at the end of the day everyone will have good stories whether you were in Superpole or cruising mode.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:25 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Time to cruise!
Old 11-22-2009, 08:34 AM
integra-t
Jump In

integra-t has disabled reputation

Going for a cruise! I'm sure many others will be out....its really nice outside
Old 11-22-2009, 11:55 AM
rollingstock
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

riding by vcu sucks.. the roads suck.. ppl cant drive

but i havent really been on any back roads.. i ride up there alot with a freind, most to partys and shit
Old 11-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Let 'em dust you. Have your fun at your pace and guaranteed at the end of the day everyone will have good stories whether you were in Superpole or cruising mode.
Exactly. Ride your ride at your pace. The leaders will wait.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:38 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I didn't hop on the bike once today. Lazy Sunday like a motherfucker.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Scottyk6
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by integra-t
The only problem is that I just started riding and don't have anyone to ride with AND I would get dusted by you stronger riders
I've only been riding a little more than a year, and I still enjoy just cruising. Mainly because I haven't developed enough skill on my bike to feel completely confident in corners. But I have no reason to go balls out anyway.

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
I didn't hop on the bike once today. Lazy Sunday like a motherfucker.
Only reason I was on the bike was to commute to and from work, it wasn't that fun but was better than caging it.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:31 PM
snikwad
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

Dudes, out that way is full of good roads. Particularly route 14 up in King and Queen county.
Blind elevation changes, 90 turns, sweepers. Its got em all. Its got signs before the turns saying as low as 15mph. Hell its out there I dropped my RR for the 1st time back in 06/07 whatever. Good ass roads man. Go to google maps and type "the trail, va" should pop up. Awesome riding. Just don't kill yourself out there, or piss off the Sheriffs.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:37 PM
snikwad
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

1 front tire left. Who wants it. $60 otd, $80 mounted, if its a kawi, its $40 only cause we have no stands to fit kawis. Lol

I've taken my boys from vb to rt 14 and its no sh1t 80miles from the ocean front to the start of rt14, or what we consider the start. Flat spotting a tire like a mawfuka trying to get out there. Plus everytime we go out there someone wrecks, excpet for 2 times. So we kinda like, avoind that sh1t. Must be cursed. Hahha

Last edited by snikwad; 11-23-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread