Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-28-2013, 05:44 PM
goldbolts
www.dubkorps.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
goldbolts has disabled reputation
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Goldbolts is Christian I believe.

18s can look really good on those cars,but it definitely needs more tire.
My vote is hold on to the wheels until you can get some 245/255 tires on the rear(and maybe a little wider up front),small spacer if neeeded out back,and they'll look awesome.The wheels are sick,they just need a little work to get the right look on your car.

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Goldbolts is Christian.

The stock 350s come with 18s stock, right? Lower, beefier tires, and spacers will be money

The wheels themselves look great though! I like that you went with something you don't typically see
HOLY JEBUS PUT ME ON BLAST SON.

I agree with Harley 100 percent. Those wheels look really good design wise, and the color is awesome. Spacers are your best friend in that situation.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:40 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by goldbolts
HOLY JEBUS PUT ME ON BLAST SON.

I agree with Harley 100 percent. Those wheels look really good design wise, and the color is awesome. Spacers are your best friend in that situation.
Sorry!

But yeah,stretched tires just don't look good unless you're completely out flush with no fender gap at all.Spacered/hammered and you'd be good with the tires you have.But,with meaty tires a little wheel gap doesn't really stand out.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:58 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Sorry!

But yeah,stretched tires just don't look good unless you're completely out flush with no fender gap at all.Spacered/hammered and you'd be good with the tires you have.But,with meaty tires a little wheel gap doesn't really stand out.
Yeah, I jumped on the 225s because they were the cheapest option at the time. I did a little research tonight and now have a better idea of what size tire I need to run. At the very least ill be going with a 245/40 all the way around.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:33 PM
goldbolts
www.dubkorps.com

Sorry!

I'm just fucking with you. And I second this statement.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:09 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by goldbolts
I'm just fucking with you. And I second this statement.
Haha,thought you were trying to stay incognito.....Goldbolts sounds like a James Bond villian.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:25 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Wheels look incredible, but yes, definitely need much beefier tires. Stretched tire on a raised car just doesn't look right. I'd throw some meats on them beeches!
Old 01-29-2013, 09:55 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Wheels look incredible, but yes, definitely need much beefier tires. Stretched tire on a raised car just doesn't look right. I'd throw some meats on them beeches!
Lol my car isnt raised at all, I just cant lower it anymore due to not wanting to tear up my expensive aps exhaust. I'm going to get new tires eventually, but for now my available finances will be going to guns and ammo.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:08 PM
goldbolts
www.dubkorps.com

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Lol my car isnt raised at all, I just cant lower it anymore due to not wanting to tear up my expensive aps exhaust. I'm going to get new tires eventually, but for now my available finances will be going to guns and ammo.
Get em while you can my friend. I'm loading up as well.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

The guns are easy, it's the ammo thats difficult.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
I should have worded that differently...I didn't mean that you literally raised it, I just meant a not-lowered car. The only way stretch looks halfway decent is if they fill the fenders and if the car is dumped

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!