Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 03-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by IonRedline89
Unless you approve the work to be done they cannot charge you.The fee to look at my car was 95 dollars but since it was under warranty it was free and they(GM) gave me a free rental for 13 days.They were also clueless about my car cause it was misfiring on 3 cylinders so for 4 days they couldnt find the issue till they called gm and they told them to do a leakdown.After that it was all good fixed it runs great.I never really had my car in the shop thats why I dont know where to go I've always worked on my own stuff,but now I just dont have the time to do anything complicated or time consuming wish I had a lift would make life easier.
At the time I was desperate. I needed my car. They wouldn't give me my car without me paying. I should have disputed it, gotten lawyers/police/whatever involved, but my son was due to be born any day and my mind was elsewhere so I just paid them and left, swearing I'd never return. And I also publicly bash them every chance I get.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:47 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by IonRedline89
They were also clueless about my car cause it was misfiring on 3 cylinders so for 4 days they couldnt find the issue till they called gm and they told them to do a leakdown.After that it was all good fixed it runs great..
Aside from them selling people parts/services they don't need at outrageous prices,this statement above should give you all the reason you need not to go back there.If their techs can't perform one of the most basic diagnostic tests there is as a start to figure this out,I'd never let them touch my vehicle.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:33 AM
IonRedline89
Registered Member

IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89

Yeah I understand but still no one has recommended any other shop.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:00 PM
goldbolts
www.dubkorps.com

goldbolts has disabled reputation

So... MY FUCKING CAR GOT EGGED. Me and some friends (silver e46,red a4, yellow m3) parked and ate at buffalo wild wings at valley view. We eat and come out and my car is COVERED in FUCKING EGGS. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS. NO other car was hit BUT MINE. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

Old 03-02-2013, 07:34 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by goldbolts
So... MY FUCKING CAR GOT EGGED. Me and some friends (silver e46,red a4, yellow m3) parked and ate at buffalo wild wings at valley view. We eat and come out and my car is COVERED in FUCKING EGGS. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS. NO other car was hit BUT MINE. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

I'm not trying to be funny,but is that maybe vomit/birdshit/etc?
If it was an intentional act,they should get buttfucked to death.What the fuck?!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:12 PM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Fucking assholes
Old 03-04-2013, 03:42 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

That's gay. I'm also thinking that the I heart Vag sticker might have contributed to it being targeted.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:53 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Did you happen to check with BWW to see if they had security footage of it happening?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:20 AM
goldbolts
www.dubkorps.com

goldbolts has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I'm not trying to be funny,but is that maybe vomit/birdshit/etc?
If it was an intentional act,they should get buttfucked to death.What the fuck?!
Definitly was egg. I had pieces of the shell all over the windshield.

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Fucking assholes
Yup.

Originally Posted by TongWoo
That's gay. I'm also thinking that the I heart Vag sticker might have contributed to it being targeted.
But everyone loves vag.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Did you happen to check with BWW to see if they had security footage of it happening?
I tried calling the valley view security office 4 times and never could get through. I'm sure they had a camera that saw it though.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:56 AM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

I would go to the security office in the mall and tell them what happened and asked to see the tapes.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic