Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Real Random
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by crxnfx
i've been arguing with my wife the past couple of days. I figured a good ride would clear my head, right? Nope. Blew right through a busy intersection, and I had the read light. Then I almost low sided the bike because I was going to fast into a turn (80 into a 35 turn).

Lesson learned: don't ride emotionally.
that was a rookie move, brah
Old 03-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
you know that same question was posted before
and the answer was given
The only question I saw was how it was watched, and the answer given was online stream. I, my friend, was asking about teh torrentz.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:46 PM
TheGreatLean

TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean

watching the WSS race now
i had forgotten i have it on my computer.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Have a link to dl?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Jesus
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

i rec it haha good races
Old 03-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

there are a bunch of roadrace sites out there that stream or replay the races online.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:40 PM
endemic
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

i wondering anyone from 540 local that i keeping see a orange honda 600rr.. he seems chill and cruising.. +rep for you not doing stupid like crazy speed or stunt.. let me know i will ride with you sometimes.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:43 PM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
you know that same question was posted before
and the answer was given
Sometimes your attitude will get you no where.

If you want torrents of the races, and any racing become a member of racing underground just google it. The catch is you have to get an invite code and keep a good seed to download ratio. I became a member the other night and have pretty much downloaded everything related to 2009 WSBK already. THe site is excellent and includes video torrents of qualify, special videos and interviews, bike set up and test weekends et cetera.

Just remember if someone gives you an invite code keep an even download and seed ratio, it is a completely free service and it used to bee open anyone but the community was abused.

btw I <3 you afwestpunk

Last edited by djgrom; 03-04-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: added a bit
Old 03-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Real Random
Registered member

i hate on those i love

Old 03-05-2009, 05:07 AM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Originally Posted by djgrom
Sometimes your attitude will get you no where.

If you want torrents of the races, and any racing become a member of racing underground just google it. The catch is you have to get an invite code and keep a good seed to download ratio. I became a member the other night and have pretty much downloaded everything related to 2009 WSBK already. THe site is excellent and includes video torrents of qualify, special videos and interviews, bike set up and test weekends et cetera.

Just remember if someone gives you an invite code keep an even download and seed ratio, it is a completely free service and it used to bee open anyone but the community was abused.

btw I <3 you afwestpunk
Yeah, it sounds a lot like demonoid, which is a torrent site setup like that. Can I has invite code?

and Q knows it's all <3

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread