Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 04-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by TNGChris
David,glad you're happy with everything!Thanks for coming in.
When my pops finally decides to let me title his truck in my name I'm going to be paying you guys a visit as well!!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:52 PM
OMG Z34
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

The black RE30s are for sale, the mag blue RE30s are for my friend and the teal CE28s are mine.

I don't know for sure yet what I'm going to do with CE28s since they were damaging in shipping.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:13 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Black RE30's going on Cruise's car?

you should hook me up with those CE28's. small damage doesnt bother me.

for real though, if you are considering selling them, please let me know how much.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:14 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by OMG Z34
The black RE30s are for sale, the mag blue RE30s are for my friend and the teal CE28s are mine.

I don't know for sure yet what I'm going to do with CE28s since they were damaging in shipping.
Were they just shipped in the Rays retail boxes,with no additional packaging?I don't understand why they do that,considering how expensive they are,and how little extra it would cost to double box them.My TE37s were falling out of the boxes when I got them,but somehow weren't damaged.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:59 AM
OMG Z34
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Black RE30's going on Cruise's car?

you should hook me up with those CE28's. small damage doesnt bother me.

for real though, if you are considering selling them, please let me know how much.
The mag blue RE30s are going on cruises car, but hes actually going to paint them hyper blue first. The black ones are for sale. Mine are either getting returned, sold by me or fixed and I'll use them. I'll let you know what happens though.

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Were they just shipped in the Rays retail boxes,with no additional packaging?I don't understand why they do that,considering how expensive they are,and how little extra it would cost to double box them.My TE37s were falling out of the boxes when I got them,but somehow weren't damaged.
Exactly this baffles me also. No additional packaging at all, just the wheel cover and a piece of cardboard over the faces.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:55 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I know it's very late notice,but we'll be at VIR this weekend for the Trackdaze event.
I'll be providing lunch,drinks and beer saturday and sunday.Will also give ride-alongs to anybody interested(or get a ride with somebody else in something much faster than my shitbox),just be sure to bring/wear long sleeve shirt,pants,closed toe shoes and preferably bring a helmet(SA2005/M2005 or newer),although we may be able to scrounge one up.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:15 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by dyoungin'
Here are a few more, as requested- don't mind the half finished PlastiDip emblem job:

Untitled by trackday20, on Flickr

Shit looks really good, man.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:07 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

After leaving the racetrack last night we ate at B-Dubs in Danville(everybody made it out un-stabbed,BTW).I was looking at the high scores on one of the TVs for the poker games and the name for 4th overall was ........Llama.....Hmmmm?
Old 05-05-2013, 06:22 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Haha! Really? Llama, you still back man?

I've never been to the BWW in Danville but I prefer to drive straight through with my windows up.. lol
Old 05-06-2013, 04:21 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Haha! Really? Llama, you still back man?

I've never been to the BWW in Danville but I prefer to drive straight through with my windows up.. lol
No shit. I fucking hate Danville/Martinsville. Shit is sketchy. That area really got screwed over and left a lot of people without jobs and a lot of crime.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic