Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 12:48 PM
SpeedOften
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedOften has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Spotted the Black Is350 with yellow wheels on 564 as I went Terminal and then again as he was parking.

Also spotted an Acura TL with the plate "weezy" or something similar, failing at using a turn signal a little ways after leaving LAFB...
Old 09-13-2012, 02:03 PM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by SpeedOften
Spotted the Black Is350 with yellow wheels on 564 as I went Terminal and then again as he was parking.

Also spotted an Acura TL with the plate "weezy" or something similar, failing at using a turn signal a little ways after leaving LAFB...

Were you at the hospital this morning? Thought I saw your car as I was finding a place to park.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:20 PM
SpeedOften
Registered Member

SpeedOften has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SubieChik

Were you at the hospital this morning? Thought I saw your car as I was finding a place to park.
yes I was for my 4yr old... He decided that getting hurt was a good way to have daddy come give him a ride around for the day.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:11 PM
EuroRice
Registered Member

EuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these partsEuroRice is infamous around these parts

Saw that Black NSX on busted 164 westbound around 7pm. All I wanna know is whose dick I got to suck to get that. Driver didn't look that old either.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:09 PM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by SpeedOften
yes I was for my 4yr old... He decided that getting hurt was a good way to have daddy come give him a ride around for the day.
Haha he got you
Old 09-13-2012, 06:55 PM
PoundTown
Ban Me Again.

PoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these partsPoundTown is infamous around these parts

I saw a Welsh Corgi playing with a bunny today. So adorable
Old 09-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

spotted lb fts old 240 getting on 64w right before i got off

it did shoot a fireball out of its ass, which looked pretty cool lol
Old 09-14-2012, 05:06 AM
DASVDUB
Registered Member

DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB

saw a stock height 240 with gold wheels that were had stretch and poke to em..... looked hideous because it wasnt lowered, the plate said something along the lines of clean s13 i think
Old 09-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Mortal_Meerkat
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

Saw a fgt in a silver ISF racekorring it up on First Colonial today. The guy raced around me and cut me off so he could stop at the light before me. Pretty sure I saw him being a fgt again in front of Citrus like a week ago too
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	151766  
Old 09-14-2012, 04:34 PM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Did the guy look like he was 12 years old?

Saw 3 stanced '99ish Civics today. Red one and Silver one both with polished wheels and thn a black one with gold wheels with a polished lip.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread