Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
j4k3
holla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Road king classic's ride like a freakin couch. I would take a trip on one any day.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:01 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Your dad's a douchebag, bro. So is mine, but jus saying.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

I was half hoping his dad would take the keys to the 636 and find out for himself.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Scottyk6
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Your dad's a douchebag, bro. So is mine, but jus saying.
Yeah mine is too in the motorcycle respect. My dad doesn't wave to sport bike riders, how gay...lol. Even though I ride a sport bike.

If I ever got a Harley, it'd be a sportster. An 883 Iron or Nightster to be exact.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:25 AM
BatEclipse99
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
I was half hoping his dad would take the keys to the 636 and find out for himself.
Haha, my dad rides cruiser's too and I got him to just SIT on my R6 and he got off in a matter of seconds.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:42 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
Yep, me too.

Someone explain this streetfighter shit to me. You take off the windscreen and mirrors, black it out, and then you can call it a streetfighter? I'm obv a noob at this stuff, just trying to understand what the hell people are talking about lol.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:23 AM
kick rox
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by JROW
Yep, me too.

Someone explain this streetfighter shit to me. You take off the windscreen and mirrors, black it out, and then you can call it a streetfighter? I'm obv a noob at this stuff, just trying to understand what the hell people are talking about lol.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/
Old 01-08-2010, 05:38 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

I don't feel like looking through that forum, lol. Someone just tell me the basics, I'm not getting into it or anything, just give me a definition I guess.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:41 AM
BatEclipse99
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

I don't feel like looking through that forum, lol. Someone just tell me the basics, I'm not getting into it or anything, just give me a definition I guess.
I think it was a fad started by people that wrecked their bikes, so they could easily turn in to something "cool".

HA! I honestly have no clue.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:23 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Honestly its like Rocking a Drifted Out looking 240.. With the bandages on it and primered and cracked..

Its just a fad.. Trying to Copy Ducati.. I PERSONALLY think its retarted.. but its a fad that will slowly disapear.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread