Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 01-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Dark-SRT4
Ƴᴧᴍᴧӈᴧ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dark-SRT4 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
you need a history lesson apparently, lol. that's not what, or how, the 'fighter scene came about. It was more out of necessity than anything else, but nowadays, yeah, it has sorta become a trend.

for the record (IMO) scrapping your plastic and sticking on some dinky headlight doth not a fighter make.

'fighters are the modern day choppers ( by that I mean REAL choppers, not the $70k crap that you see abouts everywhere) It started because people were making due with what they had, doing what they wanted, despite the "norm", just trying to make the best of what they had to work with. In it's truest form, it's all about getting rid of all the crap that isn't needed to go, stop, or turn. Some people prefer form to function, others prefer function to form.

I, myself, think that form follows function. Yeah, the fighter scene is getting a bit "blingy" for my taste (to quote a motorcycle legend, "I like to see the "mechanicalness"). it's the new "hot shit" and people are (generally) looking at it from the wrong point of view.

but....to each thier own.

some people like fat tires, chrome, and candy paint...... some people like, well... not that, lol
Yup.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
you need a history lesson apparently, lol. that's not what, or how, the 'fighter scene came about. It was more out of necessity than anything else, but nowadays, yeah, it has sorta become a trend.

for the record (IMO) scrapping your plastic and sticking on some dinky headlight doth not a fighter make.

'fighters are the modern day choppers ( by that I mean REAL choppers, not the $70k crap that you see abouts everywhere) It started because people were making due with what they had, doing what they wanted, despite the "norm", just trying to make the best of what they had to work with. In it's truest form, it's all about getting rid of all the crap that isn't needed to go, stop, or turn. Some people prefer form to function, others prefer function to form.

I, myself, think that form follows function. Yeah, the fighter scene is getting a bit "blingy" for my taste (to quote a motorcycle legend, "I like to see the "mechanicalness"). it's the new "hot shit" and people are (generally) looking at it from the wrong point of view.

but....to each thier own.

some people like fat tires, chrome, and candy paint...... some people like, well... not that, lol
Would rep if I could.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:05 PM
thecollegekid
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

hey skr00z, remember this? Picking it up from the guy that got it from me next week. It'll be back home in Richmond. A fighter:

It's going next to this (and yes, the exhaust has been replaced with a two brothers):

I guess you'd call the b-king a muscle bike? But the lack of fairings, crazy headlight and high bars could make it a fighter as well. In any event, they're both a lot of fun.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:06 AM
BatEclipse99
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

The B-King is a little rediculous to me, The front is looks great but what they did with the tail and the exhaust is a bit much. I guess, the exhaust could be an easy fix thou.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:39 AM
skr00zloose
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

sweet!! I always loved that b12. I know it's been thru a few hands since built, but it still looks killer.

Didn't know you had a b-king! I haven't had a chance to ride one yet, but from what I hear, they're all kinds of fun.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:04 PM
thecollegekid
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

Yessir! Lots of fun. Power wheelies on a big muscle bike. Clutchless upshifts after 7k rpm. All on a comfortable bike that you can ride for 500 miles.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:02 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Just bought PIT BULL Stands for my Ninja

Fucking sex.. I love these stands.

Last edited by eXploited; 01-11-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:32 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by eXploited
Just bought PIT BULL Stands for my Ninja

Fucking sex.. I love these stands.

Where you buy them and how much?
Old 01-11-2010, 11:01 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by JROW
Where you buy them and how much?
Got'em at Motorcycle Factory Inc in woodbridge.. $119 Each
Old 01-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Scottyk6
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eXploited
Got'em at Motorcycle Factory Inc in woodbridge.. $119 Each
Got my stands for 109 together. Of course they're not Pitbull stands, but works just as well IMO.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread