Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:23 PM
RPRacing
Huntin Dropa ForLife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RPRacing has disabled reputation
Default Re: DRAGVA SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

JDM_EJ2
http://www.dragva.com/forums/member.php?u=11794

back when i was looking for a daily driver, i traded a b20 longblock for his civic coupe (which didnt run, was missing an axle, ecu, and and none of the interior was bolted down.) The body was all messed up and needed many parts to make right. He agreed to give me an axle when i got up to pick up the car. Well when i get up there, he says "oh, let me have your address and i will send you the axle on tuesday." I wasnt happy, but i wasnt about to turn around and drive back home another 4 hours with nothing to show for it. i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Well its now MONTHS after he said he would ship it and now he says its not his responsibility to take it up with someone else. he has blocked my screen names. He denies all responsibility like a scammer would.

I even offered to take the b20 head as replacement for the axle and we call it even, but he just does not reply (even though its obvious he read the offer)

He has my contact info. its everywhere on the site. MY NUMBER IS 757-575-2416 in case you lost it (:rolleyes
Old 11-06-2005, 07:55 AM
TehMascot
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot

1. you saw every inch of that car before you bought it, and the only thing that i didnt bolt down was the seats.

2. You knowingly came up to NoVA knowing that the car had been rear ended, had rust and no ECU, if you didnt like it then stop crying, you made your own decision.

3. I told you NUMEROUS times that DAN BROWN (NstyGrnHatch) had my axle and that he was being difficult, and that i couldnt make it down to fredericksburg to get that axle... he since moved to Ladysmith (close to richmond).

4. I gave you his goddamn cell number so that you could go and get your axle since he lived closer to you then is did to me.

5. you call me a scammer, when the motor you gave me is the most incomplete piece of shit ever. That needs a total teardown and rebuild.

6. Now you want to rip me off by taking an entire B20 head for an axle that you can pick up off h-t or drag for 10 dollars? Please, you cant be THAT retarded to think that I would even CONSIDER anything that incredibly dumb.

I only denied responsibility when you started being an asshole about the whole situation... the way i see it, you got an ENTIRE CAR (probably valued around 900.00) for a motor that was barely worth 400.00. If anyone got scammed it was ME
Old 11-06-2005, 08:04 AM
RPRacing
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

I did look over the car. And there were numerous pieces of the interior not secured.

It is not someone his responsibility to get me the axle. its yours as you stated. you said you would send it to me. you said it would be done. You are responsible. I dont want to hear your excuses why you couldnt do this or that. i want to know how you are going to get me my axle. not why you couldnt. The b20 did not need a teardown.

I am offering to take the b20 head in trade because you obviously dont have enough money to go out an buy me an axle at the local store or even from a local person and send it to me, so i figured you could just give me something you arleady had.

If you didnt think it was a fair trade, why did you trade to begin with?

The fact is, you are only mad at anything because I posted up that you are a scammer and you are trying to justify your actions based off of falsities that you are using to scapegoat the real reasons. You NEED to live up to your end of the original agreement as was set MONTHS ago.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:30 PM
TehMascot
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot

well i hear that you are getting that axle from my friend jasper now so this shit SHOULD be resolved.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:40 AM
ECHybrid
LS/SE GSR JDM TypeR

ECHybrid has disabled reputation

edtek has taken care of the issue, all is resolved.

Last edited by ECHybrid; 12-09-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:44 AM
non-vtecpower
-HUFF-

non-vtecpower has disabled reputation

You shouldnt have got it from him if it wasnt complete..

Who play's sega anymore anyway..
Old 12-05-2005, 03:15 AM
ECHybrid
LS/SE GSR JDM TypeR

ECHybrid has disabled reputation

yes I shouldn't have, but everyone gets 1 chance, and my girl is addicted to every sonic..

Mod's this post can be deleted...
thnx

Originally Posted by non-vtecpower
You shouldnt have got it from him if it wasnt complete..

Who play's sega anymore anyway..

Last edited by ECHybrid; 12-09-2005 at 02:09 PM.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:11 PM
edtek
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ECHybrid
edtek has taken care of the issue, all is resolved.
thank you!
Old 01-06-2006, 07:39 AM
tommyboi17
Registered Member

tommyboi17 has disabled reputation

i used to be friends wit that dump ass chris coulsher needless to say im not nymore if u have been fuc*ed outa ur mony in vb it was prolly by him. and lord knows dont give that boi ur credit card info.... if u do u wont have ny more money on it.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:42 AM
edtek
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by tommyboi17
i used to be friends wit that dump ass chris coulsher needless to say im not nymore if u have been fuc*ed outa ur mony in vb it was prolly by him. and lord knows dont give that boi ur credit card info.... if u do u wont have ny more money on it.
you gave him your credit card info....wtf?

Quick Reply: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.