Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New mods? Let's see...

Old 10-27-2005, 11:13 AM
LOCO
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New mods? Let's see...

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Daniel, lets be rational here. In a chatroom that had you, me, Nic, chris and UNCdood in it, you typed that you would fight me and nic because we are so called bitches.

I am not asking them to come forward, because we all know it is a fact that you said it..lol. that's all I am saying.

am I denying this?? nope. this was a long time ago. we are talking about NOW.

why are you bringing up stuff from a long tiem ago?
Old 10-27-2005, 11:15 AM
LOCO
Banned

That explains the cycle. it has happened a few times. hell you even seemed apathetic on vacustoms as to what happened with you and me and you stated you wanted to forget it. I am also sure you even made a post on here after your blowout with me, than someone made a comment fighting me, and you stated, "you do not know phil".

I don't have time to dig it up, but thats just another piece to the puzzle of your cycles that's all.

there is no cycle. your not here to know anything about me anymore, and sicne you still talk to nic I think he could explain.

I was nice to you on vacustoms because I wasnt holding anything against anyone, but you had to jump right back on trying to stir shit up
Old 10-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

How much memory do you have?
Originally Posted by LOCO
and my cycle?? no i always hated chris and terry, thats not gonna change, I still have all my friends and so on, so maybe you should figure out what your talking about before you open your mouth...........
My entire posts since the one above is about cycles of you turning against your friends because they dont always agree with you. that is all. if you can't figure it out, I am sorry, but I won't spoon feed it to you.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:16 AM
LOCO
Banned

Originally Posted by blaxican25
You can't mean to tell me that there was nothing inflammatory about this. If that wasn't inflammatory, it's a severe case of sandvaginitis.

did you even have any idea of what I was talking about?? im talking about all those people being banned that wanted to fight chris and terry. I was stating that banning them will not fix the problem, cuz it wont
Old 10-27-2005, 11:17 AM
LOCO
Banned

How much memory do you have?

My entire posts since the one above is about cycles of you turning against your friends because they dont always agree with you. that is all. if you can't figure it out, I am sorry, but I won't spoon feed it to you.

YOU were talking about me doing this NOW, not anything about whats happend in the past.
you have said that i lost all my friends now. yet all you can come up with is things that happend a long time ago.

you cant even back up your own accusations so you have to bring up the past
Old 10-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

there is no cycle. your not here to know anything about me anymore, and sicne you still talk to nic I think he could explain.

I was nice to you on vacustoms because I wasnt holding anything against anyone, but you had to jump right back on trying to stir shit up
Because i was suprised you backed down from a race that you asked for? Hell I think Dennis, patrick, and others told you to race him and dont bitch out just like I did. Are you as mad at them? Please daniel.:dies::dies::dies:
Old 10-27-2005, 11:18 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

did you even have any idea of what I was talking about?? im talking about all those people being banned that wanted to fight chris and terry. I was stating that banning them will not fix the problem, cuz it wont
So saying that Kevin will ban you as soon as Terry asks him to is in reference to people wanting to fight and is not inflammatory in the least?
Old 10-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

YOU were talking about me doing this NOW, not anything about whats happend in the past.
you have said that i lost all my friends now. yet all you can come up with is things that happend a long time ago.

you cant even back up your own accusations so you have to bring up the past
I never stated you lost all of them. I stated that you do this activity in cycles. Meaning it is like a revolution..always keeps coming back around.

I never stated you and nic are not friends. I stated FACTS of your activity, which can substaniate what will possibly happen in the future. I did not state it will, just it could
Old 10-27-2005, 11:23 AM
LOCO
Banned

I never stated you lost all of them. I stated that you do this activity in cycles. Meaning it is like a revolution..always keeps coming back around.

I never stated you and nic are not friends. I stated FACTS of your activity, which can substaniate what will possibly happen in the future. I did not state it will, just it could

actually you have stated it will. and like I said, you dont know me anymore, so you have no idea what would happen. so stop living in the past.

do you see me bringing up how you use to be?? nope
Old 10-27-2005, 11:24 AM
LOCO
Banned

Originally Posted by blaxican25
So saying that Kevin will ban you as soon as Terry asks him to is in reference to people wanting to fight and is not inflammatory in the least?

umm i was saying that kevin is partial to certin people.

that had nothing to do with anyone that wanted to fight. the people that are after chris and terry have been banned. I was making the statement that banning them is not gonna fix the problem