Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

pungo on the 6th

Old 07-10-2003, 09:29 AM
ALLTRBO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ALLTRBO is an unknown quantity at this point

No one has pics they want to share?
Old 07-10-2003, 12:59 PM
solo2cvc
I Race Cars

solo2cvc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by turbochad
Where the hell has Beno been anyway? I've got a stack of decals I keep bringing for him
Beno was supposed to be at the event this past Sunday but had gotten very ill with some virus thing (doctor's words, not mine). In any case, while I am feeling better now I did not have a chance to do the team challenge Sunday. If someone else organized it Sun, please let me know & I will take care of the pts standings.

Sorry for the inconvience and confusion.

P.S. Yes I would like my stickers please. LOL.
Old 07-10-2003, 05:40 PM
JRSCdSi

JRSCdSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the link Dave. I couldn't find it either. I'm slowly learning this RWD thing. I've gotten a little quicker each event. I did get my ass handed to myself with Bruce finishing like 8/10ths quicker in his stock S2k. I was pushing on my last run, and managed to spin out in the back 180. I think I lifted. It happened pretty quick.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:19 AM
vbspec
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

The "Team Challenge" signup sheets were left at registration. I asked before I left and was told that 2 teams had signed up. I know Team Grocery was one of them because I filled out the form. Steve Foltz was our alternate, and I'm pretty sure Chad had signed up his team.

Michael
Old 07-15-2003, 05:37 PM
Ninety7GSX
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

Originally posted by lightningd
yeah, i'm waiting on a tax return to buy some race rubber. i was going to run brett's tires untill i discovered that i lost my wheel lock key

btw, i didn't see you run, but the dsm looked tight parked. good choice on the OZs.
Damn I loose my wheel key all the time I've found it on the side of the road teice and once at my old work in the parking lot and another time in one of the guys' tool box. I would get rid of them but gotta have some kinda security.

I've never run my car at an autox event. I like to watch on occasion. Maybe after I build my engine and get the clutch and flywheel straight. My main thing is I probably couldn't spool the turbo in that kinda race.

Thanks, I love the OZ's too. Unfortunately they are the 17x8's which are wider than I wanted and wrapped in 235 45's are a bit heavier than I planned. Ough well I got them for a great price and they give the car an unbelievably stronger stance. I might try putting a 225 on them if I have to buy another set of rubber.