Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

laws.. ?

Old 12-03-2008, 09:32 AM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: laws.. ?

Originally Posted by xeno
fuck you little bitchs "why did you even make this thread" "this is bullshit" then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU COMMENTING ON IT?! i should smash you with a bat motherfuckers thinking your all hard and shit fuckin E thug FAGGETS. thanks to the people who gave real responses and for your info. i've had guns but im getting a glock off my friend and a carry permit... stupid fuckin kids ... "hi im important i scan threads on my car forum till i find some shit i can bitch about"...jesus christ go play with your dick or something.
OK. I'm waiting for you to pull a Plaxico Burris when you try to act hard and shoot yourself. Then they can change you're user name to Cheddar Bob.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:53 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

fuck you little bitchs "why did you even make this thread" "this is bullshit" then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU COMMENTING ON IT?! i should smash you with a bat motherfuckers thinking your all hard and shit fuckin E thug FAGGETS. thanks to the people who gave real responses and for your info. i've had guns but im getting a glock off my friend and a carry permit... stupid fuckin kids ... "hi im important i scan threads on my car forum till i find some shit i can bitch about"...jesus christ go play with your dick or something.
you fucking idiot. your the only e-thug in this thread. You post all these bullshit threats about baseball bats and oh wait till i get my "GlOcK". What glock? do you even know what gun you're going to buy or is it just a glock so you're sooooo hoooooood. fucking faggot. Its fucktards like you that make obama look good.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:11 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
you fucking idiot. your the only e-thug in this thread. You post all these bullshit threats about baseball bats and oh wait till i get my "GlOcK". What glock? do you even know what gun you're going to buy or is it just a glock so you're sooooo hoooooood. fucking faggot. Its fucktards like you that make obama look good.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:36 AM
xeno
Registered Member

xeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond repute

Again thank you to all the people who posted real information. And here is a wake up call for all the morons who flamed me and posted shit like "people like you should never own a gun" ... i guess you are retarded so let me explain, the post was blatantly sarcastic .. OK I'm not some dip shit who shoots first and asks questions later. I was being a smart ass and at the same time trying to find out the regulations on protecting yourself and your property in the common wealth. i figured their was nothing we could do since every other law in the common wealth are so restricting and rediculas.

Last edited by xeno; 12-08-2008 at 05:59 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:39 AM
xeno
Registered Member

xeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by xeno; 12-08-2008 at 05:59 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:32 AM
temp2
Registered Member

temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by racist
allowed
no, boostin was right. legally, you have no recourse. And should you shoot and actually hit your target, have fun in prison, even if the thief doesnt die you wont get off on probation alone. You'll also likely have a felony on your record from then on(you may be able to have certain classes of felony expunged after a length of time has passed, I dont know how that works in this state), unless you can afford to get a superstar lawyer who works miracles. If you ever work a job that requires above level 2 clearance, you'll have issues. Basically, I dont care if you 1 in 200 lambo is getting jacked, the shitstain on your life that will happen if you do something that ridiculously stupid wont be nearly worth it. Get good insurance, extra coverage if you have a significant amount$ in mods, and a clever alarm/gps system. The cost of buying a gun to shoot a car thief would be better spent on better insurance, imo.

also -rep op, It's people like that who fuck it up for everyone else.

Last edited by temp2; 12-08-2008 at 06:49 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:48 AM
temp2
Registered Member

temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
I always find it strange that Virginia does not have a castle law... Hell even New York has a weak Castle law...

I need to move to state with a Stand Your Ground doctrine.

texas is best i think
Old 12-08-2008, 11:42 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

LOL, someone's a little sensitive. fucking queer.

alright look asshole i work for a multimillion dollar fucking computer company doing data entry and inventory management... so what do you do? and you have made this personal, so lets meet up in a public place i wouldnt mind spending a week in jail for beating the shit out of you. Ha no this has gone to far kids like you are really funny i dont know why im letting this bother me, but my offer stands. hmmm you know what i bet i can trace your I.P address fucker. have a nice day.

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
if you dont like my threads then say so and leave them alone. or better yet your a admin lock them. dont act like a bigger asshole and keep trying to turn things into a pissing contest its childish. If you got a real problem kid and you wana see me then we can do this hand to hand. If i talk a little ghetto then maybe it has something to do with growing up in the fucking ghetto and being broke as fuck my whole child hood you fuck.
first of all, how could i leave your thread alone and tell you that i dont like it. its kinda hard to do both. second, i couldnt care less if you were a broke pos growing up and still are. congrats, your ghetto and have no money. heres an idea, change the family trend and get a decent job and stop dumping money into stupid ugly ass fucking crx's. that way when you have kids they wont be bitching about how there parents failed them and gave them a shitty life.

good luck buddy
Old 12-08-2008, 06:29 PM
4SFED4
DSM builder/tuner

4SFED4 is on a distinguished road

Anyone hear about the guy who blasted the intruder in Arlington this morning. I heard on the evening news the police still had him in custody. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

If we had a castle doctrine the corner would have just picked up the body and the homeowner could have went on about his business. I hope this case gets the attention of the senseless people(mainstream voters) who never think it will happen to them and feel no need to protect an individual's right to protect themselves on or in their own property.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:45 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

You have enough info. Do not use any coarse language !!! This issue has been covered many times.. do a search or use this reference. You have a WARNING.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227822

Last edited by ravenracer; 12-15-2008 at 08:53 AM.