Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

93 Del Sol-S... A lot's changed, new thread

Old 01-26-2009, 07:20 PM
ryanherington
yaaat.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: 93 Del Sol-S... A lot's changed, new thread

Originally Posted by grgazn
car is still "hidden" btw... I refused to trade my perfectly running dd for a car with a fucked title. sorry 95egd16.

even peoples stupid worthless opinions push this thread to the top, which is all that really matters.
It's a honda, not a nice one, but still a honda. You're not going to find it the way it was taken. Just give up.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:01 PM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by grgazn
20. it's in their name so my insurance isn't fucking thru the roof.

btw. i need my glass paint.

i would've traded cars with the dude. i just didn't feel the wrecked title. kinda a personal thing. i mean, a wrecked ITR is one thing, but a wrecked 94 eg 4 door is another. ITR's hold value, even when 'totaled'
I'm 21, and my insurance is CHEAPER by having my own...and not being on my parents. Sounds like a poor excuse to me.

Originally Posted by ryanherington
It's a honda, not a nice one, but still a honda. You're not going to find it the way it was taken. Just give up.
Seriously...listen to this man.

Yes you made the point the car could easily be stripped and parted...for what...a net $500 bucks? Doesn't sound worth it to me. Only thing valuable was the seats, $300 knockoffs.

Really dude. It got stolen, and it's not yours anymore...who cares?
Old 01-26-2009, 08:04 PM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by idrivehonda
I'm 21, and my insurance is CHEAPER by having my own...and not being on my parents. Sounds like a poor excuse to me.

Seriously...listen to this man.

Yes you made the point the car could easily be stripped and parted...for what...a net $500 bucks? Doesn't sound worth it to me. Only thing valuable was the seats, $300 knockoffs.

Really dude. It got stolen, and it's not yours anymore...who cares?
I can't say a word about insurance because mine is just stupid, but I was stupid when I first started driving. But George, seriously, I know you've seen the vast amount of threads on this forum about Hondas being stolen, and how many have been returned unharmed?

To my knowledge: 0
Old 01-27-2009, 10:15 AM
I Love (.)(.)
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

ok, im just curiuos, "car fax" or what you said to be a carfax report says that the title to my car was washed, would it have taken me 5 min at dmv to get a new title printed up? the title that you saw and said nothing about salvage, salvage rebuild, not actual mileage, or anything but what it is suppose to, so my question to you or anyone who might know something about "washing titles" is what the fuck does that mean and why wouldnt dmv have given me a little more info on that? dont you think they would have given me a title that said it was totalled? or dont you think MY insurance company would let me know these things? im just curious.....seems that dmv or my insurance company might know a little more than carfax
Old 01-27-2009, 10:16 AM
I Love (.)(.)
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

dont worry goege ill have a TALK with mommy and see what shes done with ur car
Old 01-27-2009, 12:24 PM
grgazn
fuck this shit

grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn

I don't have time for your shit. just go trade your car to someone else. don't wast time. go find another eager person who is willing to take a chance.