Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ripped Off?

Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 PM
JDMINTEGRA757
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMINTEGRA757 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ripped Off?

Originally Posted by Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch
I can honestly say this is the worst grammatically written post I have read on driven, much less the internet
-rep (You made my ears bleed)

Will be even better if he sells it. Then he can explain to the judge why he willingly sold stolen property.

I saw the need for this a few days ago.
well I dont care wht anyone says, the motor was sold to me legit i have bill of sale. so i have nothing to do with their problem.Plus they cant take someone to court that thy dnt kno my real name. or my real location. but im not tryin to be that guy so im working with him. so no one has to go to court.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:56 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by JDMINTEGRA757
well I dont care wht anyone says, the motor was sold to me legit i have bill of sale. so i have nothing to do with their problem.Plus they cant take someone to court that thy dnt kno my real name. or my real location. but im not tryin to be that guy so im working with him. so no one has to go to court.
you have a lot to do with their problem...you have the motor in question...that the op has a recepit for dated before yours...

and if the op was smart he printed out and downloaded all the pictures of the threads/motor/etc...

and im sure all detectives can find your real name/location/phone number and anything else they would care to know by your screename and phone number ...both of which the op has and im sure has turned over to his lawyer...
Old 01-12-2010, 08:01 PM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

They were able to find Sadam in a hole. What makes you think they wont be able to find you in your mother's basement?
Old 01-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch
Umad?

Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to behold

Area Code: 757
Prefix: 232
City: Newport News
State: VA
Latitude: 36.9827
Longitude: -76.4360

Plenty of ways to track you down. I just personally don't care enough to pay to find you.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:19 PM
JDMINTEGRA757
Registered Member

JDMINTEGRA757 has disabled reputation

Well look im not trying to have a pissing contest with anyone. he has came up with an agreement with me. so he is getting his motor. i just wht you fuckers to quit your trash talk cuz that all anyone on here can do. so if you dnt have anything respectable to say dnt fucking say shit.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch
Umad?

Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to behold

Well look im not trying to have a pissing contest with anyone. he has came up with an agreement with me. so he is getting his motor. i just wht you fuckers to quit your trash talk cuz that all anyone on here can do. so if you dnt have anything respectable to say dnt fucking say shit.
Ohhh big boy with tuff words! /run

srsly broumad?

/thread
Old 01-12-2010, 10:00 PM
efhatchlover
Member is Registered

efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute

But yea im thinking of working something out with him, since Walt doesnt want to do anything about it...still have the paperwork that's been staring at me...ill make my decision on Friday most likely...

Last edited by efhatchlover; 01-13-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:31 AM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by efhatchlover
Justin Sinclair Holiday?
Sounds like a faggot.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Fried_Chicken
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Excellent grammar.

But that's besides the point. No one is trash talking. We're just letting you know that you can't run from the legal system.

Stop crying.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:45 AM
civicrider
Registered member

civicrider has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by efhatchlover
But yea im thinking of working something out with him, since Walt doesnt want to do anything about it...still have the paperwork that's been staring at me...ill make my decision on Friday most likely...
Hold on, so you're gonna just let Walt fuck you over???

Quick Reply: Ripped Off?