Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

can someone tell me what i did to my car please?

Old 06-06-2011, 07:27 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: can someone tell me what i did to my car please?

Originally Posted by sliknik874
lol, no my parents didnt buy the car for me, i did, i think your just mad that im 21 and probably make more money than you, I have a college degree and work at HP, well its 5:30 am and i gotta go make 18$/hour, so go rage on someone else's thread please
hey dumbass, im 21 aswell, not mad that you got your degree from bayer university, and certainly not mad at the fact that you dont make more money than me
Old 06-06-2011, 07:40 AM
greencoug
Hannibal bitches

greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug

Originally Posted by Madhatchz
I would be pissed if i had a degree and only make 18$ an hour.
I would be pissed if I made $18/ hour, period. But I guess thats a lot when you live rent free with mommy and daddy still.

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
And have to get up at 0530 in the morning
I do, but I like to start my day early so I can end it early
Old 06-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by autocrossracer
sounds like broken CV axel, if youre rear diff bias is not equal that is.... jack up the car and put it in gear and turn over your wheels one at a time, if you spin the front left one, the front right should rotate the opposite direction, if it does not,,, then you may have a broken joint inside the Cup. it could also be clutch slipping too, there are a few diff ways to check that out. good luck
you own a fucking crx, your advice is not needed anywhere...ever...even if it came down between your advice, and a monkey writing his advice on a canvas with his own shit.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

If this is the EVO that you just bought, my Spidey sense tells me that it's had the piss beaten out of it by the former owner and needs a new clutch.

Show me a second-owner EVO that hasn't been abused and I'll show you a first owner that lied to you.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
If this is the EVO that you just bought, my Spidey sense tells me that it's had the piss beaten out of it by the former owner and needs a new clutch.

Show me a second-owner EVO that hasn't been abused and I'll show you a first owner that lied to you.
Case and point that blue one for sale in classifieds right now...
Old 06-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

This, I believe [strike]your dad[/strike] you may have gotten [strike]himself[/strike] yourself into more than [strike]he[/strike] you can handle.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:25 PM
sliknik874
Registered Member

sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874

Originally Posted by Qwiksillva
I'm 25. I don't have a college degree. I make more than you. I have to be up at 10am to get ready for work. My job's easy and fun. (I was doing this when I was 22). Go rage.
i just started in the I.T field, from what ive heard this is a pretty good starting job, and im still going to school so i can hopefully i can get good money some day
Old 06-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by sliknik874
i just started in the I.T field, from what ive heard this is a pretty good starting job, and im still going to school so i can hopefully i can get good money some day
hey why don't u stop getting tickets, then having daddy pay shit-tons of money for lawyers to get out of those fucking tickets, then stop buying modded broken shitboxes and you wouldn't have to worry about making a gagillion dollars, k?
Old 06-06-2011, 02:43 PM
sliknik874
Registered Member

sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
hey why don't u stop getting tickets, then having daddy pay shit-tons of money for lawyers to get out of those fucking tickets, then stop buying modded broken shitboxes and you wouldn't have to worry about making a gagillion dollars, k?
im paying for the lawyer this time lol
Old 06-06-2011, 02:52 PM
sliknik874
Registered Member

honestly your right i did buy an evo that was that was a little messed up, but for the price, and how much the owner put into it, he was asking 27k and i got him down to 22,5 heres the mods if anyone is curious:
FP RED TURBOCHARGER
-BUSCHUR PORTED/COATED EXHAUST MANIFOLD
-3" O2 HOUSING
-EXEDY HD TWIN DISC CLUTCH
-BUSCHUR RACE INTERCOOLER
-BUSCHUR INTERCOOLER PIPE KIT
-BUSCHUR MINI BATTERY KIT
-BUSCHUR 3" TURBOBACK EXHAUST
-CARBON FIBER FRONT LIP
-AEM UEGO AIR/FUEL WIDEBAND
-STEWART WARNER BOOST GAUGE
-TURBO XS DUAL MODE BOOST CONTROLLER
-93OCT/E85 TUNE VIA FLIP SWITCH

Quick Reply: can someone tell me what i did to my car please?