Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

any weekly meets ?

Old 05-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Riff Raff
Eat A Dick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff
Default Re: any weekly meets ?

Originally Posted by lowanslow
like i said itll never end, you all win congrats your successfully ruined this forum. but im leaving NC right now so meet me in great bridge in 30 minutes. i know u have the time cuz u have nothing better to do than flame so ill see u there
Yea we have things called jobs, get one and stop spending moms money
Old 05-04-2012, 07:40 AM
lowanslow
Registered Member

lowanslow has disabled reputation

haha of course
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

like i said itll never end, you all win congrats your successfully ruined this forum. but im leaving NC right now so meet me in great bridge in 30 minutes. i know u have the time cuz u have nothing better to do than flame so ill see u there
No, I'm not driving to Great Bridge. You're the one that wants to do some bitch slapping. I've invited to you come to where I work to accomplish that. If you don't show, you're the internet shit talker.
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I am 20 thanks but i try to be mature, its hard when youve got so many on here being immature. I hope they aren't older than 20 if so thats a shame. but yea man im going to try to, i stay out in NC so i like having a destination in VA before i make a trip, its possible youll see me out there, as long as its not another joke man its hard to tell on here with all these flamers
Mr.Maturity wants to fight people over the internet, LOLZ
Old 05-04-2012, 07:54 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I am 20 thanks but i try to be mature, its hard when youve got so many on here being immature. I hope they aren't older than 20 if so thats a shame. but yea man im going to try to, i stay out in NC so i like having a destination in VA before i make a trip, its possible youll see me out there, as long as its not another joke man its hard to tell on here with all these flamers
No doubt. Most of the guys on here are still in their teens, living at home with mommy and daddy. Lay Zee H is one of them.

You mind posting up what car you drive or a way for me to spot you? Cars will start showing up at the parking lot about 10pm or so.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:03 AM
Otacon
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

OP I'll be at Baha Cantina tonight in va beach. Come enjoy some delicious fish tacos with me and we'll talk about cars.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

not only would I, I would enjoy it. But your a billy badass internet shit talker of course your prolly the hulk or something right? and do mma ? haha and live at mommys house? when i grow up i wanna be just like you bitch
do people that cant do shit in person just retreat to the internet to talk mad shit? holy hell. even though i know you pussies wont admit it, i bet your all a bunch of scrawny computer shit talking punks who are ruining forums. come back with whatever flame you think will make you feel better. keep up the terrible work..
Lay Zee H please tell me your going to be there i would love to personally bitchslap you like you deserve. i can bet your a lil pussy behind that computer screen
You stupid little bitch...do you know many other faggles have said the same thing and bitched out?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:48 AM
lowanslow
Registered Member

thanks for keeping it real JB and i was in great bridge for a minute. all i was trying to do was meet ppl i guess yall forgot i didnt start the flaming. fuck every single one of u that talk shit for no reason. im done with this shit, i drive a blue four door civic 08 if u ever see me trust me i wont bitch out. dont even reply its done and this is stupid.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:50 AM
lowanslow
Registered Member

and JB check out my classified there is a picture on there, i might ride out there. im kinda far away and am eating dinner in the OBX at captain georges so ill try to ride out there. thanks for being the only real one dude
Old 05-04-2012, 09:00 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

and JB check out my classified there is a picture on there, i might ride out there. im kinda far away and am eating dinner in the OBX at captain georges so ill try to ride out there. thanks for being the only real one dude
Well you said a meet in the 757. That spot I posted is the best place to talk to guys about cars in the 757 area. But your car kinda looks like any normal blue Civic. How am I gonna know who to look for?

Quick Reply: any weekly meets ?