Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Fairfax County Undercover Cops

Old 07-19-2004, 11:56 AM
FlipLegend
Gone.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Fairfax County Undercover Cops

Originally Posted by mainevent212
isnt that illegal? or would it not matter since there are usually no witnesses and crap...
Illegal? They're the cops, they bend the rules as much as possible, especially when it's time to meet their quota. It's basically their words against yours and who is the judge gonna believe, the cop or the drunk? This story was in the paper and there were a lot of residents outraged by these actions. From what I remember, they don't do this anymore because it affected a lot of businesses. People were scared to go out and have 1 beer and bars were losing money.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:41 PM
gstrbo99
1999 Eclipse GS-T

gstrbo99 has disabled reputation

yea thats right... then again cops dont have a quota...ill double check that sometime soon but i believe most cops at least not herndon cops have quotas. But your right the cops do bend the rules a lot and i always see them speeding.. Last nite there was a cop doing 50 in a 30 through herndon
Old 07-19-2004, 01:21 PM
TurboQuad4
Moore Automotive

TurboQuad4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I don't think they have a quota either. Most of them are hypocritical assholes. Speeding, not using turn signals, tailgating, using thier lights to go through red lights or make illegal turns. But if you have a louder than stock exhaust, watch out, you might kill someone with that. Dicks.
Old 07-19-2004, 02:15 PM
gstrbo99
1999 Eclipse GS-T

haha herndon cops tend to be pretty cool guys if you know them. they come into my work all the time and i talk to them for liek 30 minutes every time. They seem to be aight and aslong as your arent being crazy you should be ok. You should be ok if you live in herndon and they know your car too but thats jsut how I see it...then again I havent seen a problem with them. A lot fo them seem to be into cars and bikes too so we kinda strike a common ground
Old 07-20-2004, 08:03 AM
97bird

97bird has disabled reputation

most cops are cool if you know them. most of the time they are people that do or have done the same things we do, just now they have the power to be dicks. everyone says they hate cops, i think they are really cool guys, however there is always those couple of guys that screw up everything for the police image. i think they CAN be schisty, its just a matter of what cop you get on what night. i know this seems kinda hypocritical b/c im the one that posted this whole thread, but like i said, we cant make general comments about them. i was golfing the other day with an undercover cop, rolled up to the first tee box with badge and handcuffs and was like...hey guys, i need to hurry up b/c i have to go back to work. im underage and was drinking in front of him and he was mad cool about it. BUT...there are those few cops that LOVE to throw their power around and let everyone in the county know who the boss is. those are the ones i have a problem with!
Old 07-20-2004, 08:07 AM
gstrbo99
1999 Eclipse GS-T

yea i agree my mom always yells at me for hating cops but I really dont. The only problem I have is if theyare dicks and try to throw their power around. I know they are supposed to act liek they are in charge and have a chip on their shoulder but as long as they are nice and try to understand I don't have a problem with them but a lot of it is how you handle yourself. And you right about most of them doing the same things we do, they probably have and lets face it some still do. As long as cops dont break the rules because they can or are complete dicks I dont have a problem and from what I knwo most of fairfax county is like that