Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 02-05-2010, 06:54 PM
skr00zloose
hatrs make me famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by rollingstock
.. ill rock one on a chopper... but not a sport bike. looks weird to me.. annnnnnd make me cry like a baby.. haha

damn son.... glad i always wanted my face/head to stay pretty.. cant say the same for the rest of my body haha

what u riding these days anyways?.. and why didnt u come up and talk to me when u were at the shop... i was trying to figure out which one was u haha.. but i was told not to talk to you guys maahahaha

have a couple projects, nothing too crazy.

I ain't never met you, so unless that was you in the parking lot on the dahrma I wouldn't have known you if I past right by you. (I was in there on my own time not too long ago)

If you're referring to when my bosslady was at your shop, that wasn't me. I told them I have had prior dealings with your shop, and they made me stay home, lol.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:11 PM
snikwad
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

Originally Posted by D.Nick
At this point, whatever I can find a deal on. I need to get rid of my big ass front turn signals ASAP. I hate my stock exhaust but I can't find anything that I actually like for a decent price.
sending PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:13 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
According to his website, he's still with HJC...

And I've been down with my HJC CL-12 and it faired fine. I did have an issue with one of the shields I bought not sealing properly. Haven't had any issues whatsoever with the FS-15. I'll just stick with what I got.
I saw that. Like we texted earlier, I have no problem with HJC's, but I also have no experience with them. I wonder if his didn't make it in transit, or if because of the humidity he wanted to test out the new Arai...all the Arai decals are covered up so maybe he's still under contract, or who knows. Speculation is fun. haha

P. S. What is this .net everyone is referring to?
Old 02-05-2010, 07:15 PM
snikwad
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

Originally Posted by rollingstock
hjc, kbc and most all helmets pads are removable and washable..

most of what u said is bullshit.. i would rather wear my 3 year $30 dollar kbc than a $400+ shoei or whatever anyday.. i do so.. iv worn high dollar helmets before, i just dont like them.. iv totaled 2 bikes with this helmet and it did its job great!. iv been down on HJC's did great!. hints why stunters, racers, what have u, wear all these "cheaper" brands... the're are a good amount of ppl on this forum that have seen me wear the same helmet everytime i ride....over 16k on the 675 alone.. probly around the same on the cbr and the helmet still holds up. just bc u walk in casey or whatever shop an try on a hemlet that is to big for u and say o this is a piece of shit...so whatits nots a high dollar helmet, who fucking cares they ALL go threw the same testing.

and last time i looked around the helmet brand doesnt make the rider...
ok Rossi.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:16 AM
streetsk8er757
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
P. S. What is this .net everyone is referring to?
i beleive dcsportbikes.net
Old 02-06-2010, 03:05 PM
rollingstock
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
have a couple projects, nothing too crazy.

I ain't never met you, so unless that was you in the parking lot on the dahrma I wouldn't have known you if I past right by you. (I was in there on my own time not too long ago)

If you're referring to when my bosslady was at your shop, that wasn't me. I told them I have had prior dealings with your shop, and they made me stay home, lol.
o... duno.... shoulda came out... i havent heard any beef about u with anyone at the shop.. i talked to dave about u and he said u seem like a good dude soo shoulda came
Old 02-06-2010, 05:54 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

muahahaha...

I have the fastest 600 on the planet!!!

LOL

I think i will be rocking some pilot powers this season. Will probably be getting a set here soon.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:35 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by streetsk8er757
i beleive dcsportbikes.net
Ah!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Audio
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
muahahaha...

I have the fastest 600 on the planet!!!

LOL

Just so we have this for future reference this summer

haha, My bike is coming together nicely. close to finished. Just a few little misc. things to get before it warms up.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:35 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by Audio
Just so we have this for future reference this summer

haha, My bike is coming together nicely. close to finished. Just a few little misc. things to get before it warms up.
not scurred!

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread