Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Post a pic of your offroader/4x4.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:31 PM
BeefCake
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: Post a pic of your offroader/4x4.

finished up lifting my jeep a week or so ago. 5.5" lift with 15x12.5 and a 33x10.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:30 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Pick up some back to black for your fender flares or spray them with some black spray paint. If it was mine I would ditch that body lift real quick. Looks like a good rig to start with though.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:31 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Pick up some back to black for your fender flares or spray them with some black spray paint. If it was mine I would ditch that body lift real quick. Looks like a good rig to start with though.
I thought you were talking to me, but now I see you most likely weren't... Back To Black isn't going to do anything for those fender flares. They've had a hard life. A heat gun or torch is the only thing that I think could bring color back unless he paints them, which is what I'd suggest--or just replace them. You can get OE style replacements for like $140 for the 4 piece.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:55 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I thought you were talking to me, but now I see you most likely weren't... Back To Black isn't going to do anything for those fender flares. They've had a hard life. A heat gun or torch is the only thing that I think could bring color back unless he paints them, which is what I'd suggest--or just replace them. You can get OE style replacements for like $140 for the 4 piece.
If I get bored I'll spray them...back to black didn't do much. The body lift will be replaced eventually, I'm not rushing into things. Today was a good day though:

Would like to get the wheels and tires re-balanced with the weights on the inside of the wheel, but couldn't beat the price and got rid of the rubbing.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:13 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Looks really nice! I need to get more pictures of mine up.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Mr. White
Registered Member

Mr. White has disabled reputation

Heres mine 04 ranger fx4 offroad. Took it up to rausch creek in the fall and it served me well during the snow.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:11 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Here is one of me goofing off at my campsite during big dogs ice breaker this year... I always forgot to get pictures of my rig on the trail.

I remodeled my front bumper and passenger fender the next day. It was great time.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:48 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Here is one of me goofing off at my campsite during big dogs ice breaker this year... I always forgot to get pictures of my rig on the trail.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p/DSCN0066.jpg

I remodeled my front bumper and passenger fender the next day. It was great time.
What suspension are you running? What size tires?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:38 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
What suspension are you running? What size tires?
Rubicon Express 3.5 Superflex with adjustable front and rear LCA

BFG KM2 33X12.5
Old 06-29-2010, 05:33 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Would like to get the wheels and tires re-balanced with the weights on the inside of the wheel, but couldn't beat the price and got rid of the rubbing.
Did I wave at you on Lynnhaven today? Had 30 days tags and looked kind of like yours but didn't really get a good look.