Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 08:49 AM
b16aefhatch
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
b16aefhatch has disabled reputation
Default Official 757 Spotted Thread

Yea my cars not a 09 si that means its a piece of shit I mean honestly why would u build or do up a car for someone else it's ur car so yea I'm getting my shit right this should have never been bashing in the first place DICKS
Old 03-18-2013, 08:51 AM
Dough_Boy.
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by MagicMegan
no. cause actually, I prefer Ef hatches with different shades of primer. thanks I guess

But it's turquoise with purple wheels.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:09 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by b16aefhatch
Yea my cars not a 09 si that means its a piece of shit I mean honestly why would u build or do up a car for someone else it's ur car so yea I'm getting my shit right this should have never been bashing in the first place DICKS

holy run-on sentence..
Old 03-18-2013, 09:09 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

I also have an 03 Civic Sedan that is purely for travel.

But this is an enthusiast site, so I put my cars that may fit the "enthusiast" mold.

Because when you say, "I have four cars, two road bikes that are worth more than both of your cars, a house in a bomb section of an expensive city, a wife that is fucking awesome, and money to blow on strippers and blow"...

It just sounds like bragging.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:14 AM
b16aefhatch
Registered Member

b16aefhatch has disabled reputation
Default Official 757 Spotted Thread

Never bragged once about my car and I am broke I do shit with the little bit of money I have get shit right on my time and my terms I don't have to explain shit to anyone it's an ef it's old that's the body style I like not fixing the car for u or for the world to like I'm doing shit that I want or I like its my car I have to drive it everyday I do all my own work in proud of that I've already got the front clip for it just waiting on parts to come in
Old 03-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Dough_Boy.
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Never bragged once about my car and I am broke I do shit with the little bit of money I have get shit right on my time and my terms I don't have to explain shit to anyone it's an ef it's old that's the body style I like not fixing the car for u or for the world to like I'm doing shit that I want or I like its my car I have to drive it everyday I do all my own work in proud of that I've already got the front clip for it just waiting on parts to come in
Just post pics of the chick and all will be well.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Nunyabidness
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Ok, ok...I took the pic down. Let's not turn this into an SPO. Back to spotting people...
Old 03-18-2013, 09:28 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

This is all I was trying to get from you the whole way.

A "guys this is what I can work with, and I'm doing my best."

That brings a certain amount of respect, because now we understand what you have and are working with.

When you start off with "yo chek out ma ryde" it sounds like you think it is ballin and ready to go.

I'll give a to you, now just show us pics when you get some of the stuff done.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:30 AM
PTAD1
Registered member

PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1

Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
Ok, ok...I took the pic down. Let's not turn this into an SPO. Back to spotting people...
Hot?
Old 03-18-2013, 10:23 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by MagicMegan
fuck you. ban me.
You got it.

Stay on topic people. Wanna cry about shit, make a SPO.

Carry on.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread