Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 07-14-2011, 12:06 PM
pieisgude
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

I like 5 lug wheels......

On a more, spotted, note...i spied that Speedway Blue X-Runner on dem gold XXXXXXXRs.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:59 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello
Spotted 4ced fed cruising by my house...

Fuck you ya non-waving mother fucker... ^_^
what the french toast...I didn't see you out? I usually always look over to see if you are out there, all I saw was the car. Fack. I was headed to my rents to mow dad's yard for him, and was rushing to get back home so i could get ready for work. Next time, I'm gonna wave, beep, and rev when I go by just in-case, lulz.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:11 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
what the french toast...I didn't see you out? I usually always look over to see if you are out there, all I saw was the car. Fack. I was headed to my rents to mow dad's yard for him, and was rushing to get back home so i could get ready for work. Next time, I'm gonna wave, beep, and rev when I go by just in-case, lulz.
You should do all that while holding a sign or banner out the window that says "HIYA CYANIDE" and hire an airplane to fly the banner overhead too, just for extra emphasis.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:24 PM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

^^^ Was you downtown tonight? Parked behind Texas Tavern? Cause i saw a jeep that looked just like yours...but then again, there are plenty of lifted jeeps.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:35 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
I was settin on the front porch foo!
Old 07-16-2011, 12:35 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by pieisgude
^^^ Was you downtown tonight? Parked behind Texas Tavern? Cause i saw a jeep that looked just like yours...but then again, there are plenty of lifted jeeps.

WAS YOU?! CARLO, YOU HAVE BETTER GRAMMER SKILLS THAN THAT, BRAHHH.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:48 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
WAS YOU?! CARLO, YOU HAVE BETTER GRAMMER SKILLS THAN THAT, BRAHHH.
Grammar.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:05 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Grammar.
ahh shit son. got me. thats what i get for calling him out
Old 07-16-2011, 09:25 PM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
You should do all that while holding a sign or banner out the window that says "HIYA CYANIDE" and hire an airplane to fly the banner overhead too, just for extra emphasis.
Then, I will make an advertisement in the newspaper and throw it on his driveway, and then make a short :30 commercial on wdbj7, and put up a fucking billboard on Hardy Rd. Maybe then, I will get through???

Okay, sucka. Next time, I will look on the porch instead of the shop around back or the car in front yard...if you hear a woosh gurgle beep...you know its me. kthx
Old 07-17-2011, 07:14 AM
ntinhri
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

Ive seen a few Xrunners around here, right after I sold mine...

If I happen to run across you guys, throw me a wave.. Even though I drive a leveled and murdered out tundra, Im still cool.. LOL

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD