Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New mods? Let's see...

Old 10-27-2005, 11:28 AM
El Negro
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New mods? Let's see...

Originally Posted by LOCO
umm i was saying that kevin is partial to certin people.
No, what you were saying that a mod woulnd't be able to do his job. Nic is your friend, yet you say he would be impartial.
To say that Kevin is incapable of the same thing is an insult, since you're not operating from knowledge of his abilities as a moderator. Insult = inflammatory. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Be a man about it, stop backpedaling. If you're going to say it, then stand behind it.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

actually you have stated it will. and like I said, you dont know me anymore, so you have no idea what would happen. so stop living in the past.

do you see me bringing up how you use to be?? nope
Probably because i am pretty much the same as i was. Yes, there are things i am doing and changed that not even Nic or others know. hell Nikki doesn't even know. I have kept it to myself and my g/f. Just like you are pretty much the same and changed a bit. however, I think, you forgot to change about you always wanting to fight everyone on drag va that doesnt agree with you, and all.

I don't care if I was never your friend. I won't lose sleep over it, I promise.

However, I really did consider you a close friend until the day you turned on me for having my own opinion of a situation and took Jimm'ys side. Now, because of that I no longer value or honor your friendship, even if you claim it to be fake. I don't care.

take it for what you want, but thats the truth.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:34 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Probably because i am pretty much the same as i was. Yes, there are things i am doing and changed that not even Nic or others know. hell Nikki doesn't even know. I have kept it to myself and my g/f. Just like you are pretty much the same and changed a bit. however, I think, you forgot to change about you always wanting to fight everyone on drag va that doesnt agree with you, and all.

I don't care if I was never your friend. I won't lose sleep over it, I promise.

However, I really did consider you a close friend until the day you turned on me for having my own opinion of a situation and took Jimm'ys side. Now, because of that I no longer value or honor your friendship, even if you claim it to be fake. I don't care.

take it for what you want, but thats the truth.
shows how much you know, cuz I am nothing like I use to be. you really have no idea.
who have I tried to fight other then chris and terry? alot of others dont agree with me yet I havent tried to fight them
Old 10-27-2005, 11:35 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
No, what you were saying that a mod woulnd't be able to do his job. Nic is your friend, yet you say he would be impartial.
To say that Kevin is incapable of the same thing is an insult, since you're not operating from knowledge of his abilities as a moderator. Insult = inflammatory. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Be a man about it, stop backpedaling. If you're going to say it, then stand behind it.

how am I backpedaling?? I said I think kevin will pick sides, I said that from the start and im still saying that. so I have no idea where your coming from.

so your saying im not allowed to talk about what I dont think is right??
Old 10-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

shows how much you know, cuz I am nothing like I use to be. you really have no idea.
who have I tried to fight other then chris and terry? alot of others dont agree with me yet I havent tried to fight them
Umm concensus would say you are part of the moderator being brought up as with others including me in this drama.
That should speak for itself. You have wanted to fight me since i left, terry, chris, got upset at luis, yeah you have changed alot. I am sorry I must have missed it.
Funny along with other threads, this thread is really convincing...lol.

Well being I am not teaching today ,it is time for me to go run a few miles and hit the gym. I am done.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:42 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

how am I backpedaling?? I said I think kevin will pick sides, I said that from the start and im still saying that. so I have no idea where your coming from.

so your saying im not allowed to talk about what I dont think is right??
I'm not saying that at all, but you didn't say, "I think Kevin will pick sides".

You said
now kevin on the other hand, he will ban me as soon as terry asks him too.
This is you talking out of your ass and now you're trying to sugarcoat it. I'm not telling you not to say it, but you do look like a world-class hypocrite for complaining about Woodrow stirring up shit when you are doing the same thing.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Flinch
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

Is this still going on?
This shit is like a disease, it infects every damn thread.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:50 AM
myh4tch
2215Racing.

myh4tch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Is this still going on?
This shit is like a disease, it infects every damn thread.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

umm i was saying that kevin is partial to certin people.

that had nothing to do with anyone that wanted to fight. the people that are after chris and terry have been banned. I was making the statement that banning them is not gonna fix the problem
quick question LOCO..I know you didnt say this but do you think the people that have been banned are because of chris and myself? Like we contacted people to get them banned? Just wondering if you think that
Old 10-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Squishy
Air Cooled Junkie

Squishy is an unknown quantity at this point

Popcorn! Popcorn.. get your hot popcorn here!!

Last edited by Squishy; 10-27-2005 at 12:17 PM.