Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

want ya'lls opinion

Old 11-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Verbal
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Re: want ya'lls opinion

hope you never have to turn in a hurry....., j/k.

I will have to make a trek out for that.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:34 PM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by Verbal
hope you never have to turn in a hurry....., j/k.

I will have to make a trek out for that.
actually turns pretty quick . . I wasn't wheeling the steering wheel around alot . . probably only 7 or 8 full turns from lock to lock . . about normal . .
Old 11-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Brycerb
S-T-F-U

Brycerb Brycerb

Hey Sam if you get this thing going for that mud bog @ morgans corner, send me a PM. Last time I went there their was just a bunch of stock trucks. I would like to see someone from VA tearing them up.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:08 PM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

well not to much update . . been trying to scrounge up parts . . . still needa lift the rear, and mount t-case and make driveshafts and stuff . . . here's how the truck is sitting right now

here is some goodies I picked up today . . . . gonna make a set of ladder bars out of em

for comparison that's a 6 inch wide, 1/4 inch thick piece of flat steel under em
Old 12-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Brycerb
S-T-F-U

Brycerb Brycerb

You playing Bingo under that thing?
Old 12-12-2007, 06:31 AM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

yep . . unlike someone I don't have a garage so 2 ply wood bingo signs make for a decent area to roll a tranny jack . . although with the weight of the jack and the massive 2.5 ton rockwell case it usually pushes threw the wood . . .lol
Old 12-12-2007, 08:15 AM
kyle h.
fraggle rock

kyle h. will become famous soon enough

I think your bumper might end up more than 30"s off the ground, if you put one on it.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:26 PM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by kyle h.
I think your bumper might end up more than 30"s off the ground, if you put one on it.
should be a triple stacked round 3 inch tubing with 1/4 inch wall for a bumper . . but yeah . . more then 30 inches . . .

stock s15 (not lowered) . . . tried to get my friend to pull his fullsize up with no lift and 32's but wouldn't lol. .. oh and tires are 53 inches tall
i actually pulled it up and hit the bumper on the tires before the springs hit the hood
oh yeah and I am about 5' 10 and stand eye level with the bowtie
Old 02-28-2008, 04:10 PM
fatzach89
96ford

fatzach89 has disabled reputation

damn thats a nice truck!
Old 03-01-2008, 10:47 AM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

newest update . . . replaced the hydraulic cylinder on the front . . working on pinion brakes . . got the rotor on the rear pinion still gotta mount the caliper (already got the brackes made up for it). . . umm got the rear up in the air now . . . . . just some pics

here is the cylinder on

and here is the rear blocks and rotor on the pinion . . . built the blocks with 10 degree angle on it . . .driveshaft angle is great and pinion is almost perfect

Quick Reply: want ya'lls opinion