Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Redline Customs...

Old 04-23-2008, 05:55 AM
integrarj
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integrarj has disabled reputation
Default Re: Redline Customs...

and im sure RPM is a hasport dealer to and gets them from the same place.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:45 AM
RedlineCustoms
Registered Member

RedlineCustoms has disabled reputation

I work here as well so I feel its my duty to shed some light on the situation.

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
They said they could fix my car in 2 days...well, it's been 2 weeks, and still no car. No call, no reply...nothing.
You got the whole 2 day thing mixed up in your head. We said once we have all the parts, it would be two days to complete the job. If you recall you dropped the car off on a thursday and told us you would be back saturady to pick it, and then you changed it to tuesday. We said it wont be done that soon, because we had to order the engine and mounts. The engine got here quick, but it was a different story on the mounts.

They are terrible at communication, I called them yesterday, they said the car would be ready that afternoon. Went there that afternoon, they told me that they are still waiting on a part and it should be ready the next day. Well, it's 1pm, no call, nothing. I'm having doubts that I will see this car this week. I'm pretty pissed.
How are we terrible at communication? There is no need for us to call you when you call 4 times a day, everyday. We told you we would call if anything comes up or when the car is finished, as we do with every customer. What did you want us to do, call every time we pulled a bolt off your car? Can't get much done that way.

Once again it seems your memory is skewed. We never told you the car would be finished that afternoon and we told you there was no need to come by. You decided to come by so your buddy could get the transmission off the old engine. Which we stayed after hours to let you do that.

My bad, but I'm sure you can understand my frustration. After all, I'm on the verge of losing my job over this. Even though there is nothing I can do, it doesn't look good borrowing a car for the amount of time that I have.
What you set up for a car to drive while you were waiting on yours is out of our control and quite honestly none of my concern. Take your car to a body shop and tell them you don't have a car to drive while its there and see what they say. If you are so worried about losing your job, maybe you shouldn't spend all day chatting on a forum.

3 weeks, still no car. I called today, they said they got the mounts so I assume I might get it soon, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.
If you would like to see then invoice for the mounts, you are welcome to it. Hasport was out of stock on those mounts. When they got them in we payed $81 out of our pocket to get the overnighted. We should have let them send them ground shipping, since we are the bad guys.

Oh and by the way, thanks for having your mom call this morning to talk to us for you.

Last edited by RedlineCustoms; 04-23-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:47 AM
C16 BigT
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts

I have heard only good about redline.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:52 AM
RedlineCustoms
Registered Member

RedlineCustoms has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ItsBigT
Thanks, we try.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:28 AM
chuki ka-t
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineCustoms
Oh and by the way, thanks for having your mom call this morning to talk to us for you.
bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha *cough cough* ha ha ha ha ha ha haahhhhhh. you jus got served.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:46 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

-ok so you worked on the car, before you had all the parts? why did you even let him drop off the car if you didint have the parts?
-your belittleing your customer for calling you when if you kept him in the light instead of excuses he wouldint have to call you in the first place? i have worked on vehicles in past for him and altho he demands fast work the right way he never once had an issue with holdups because WE CALLED HIM.
-you claim to be a hasport dealer but you claimed to his, mother you spoke of that the parts were stolen from a vendor? hasport dealer my ass. <--- seriously the parts excuse is the best of it all.
-it wont matter seeing how you have told 2 people that the car will be done today. or will it?

as far as i am concerned your about as unprofessional as they come who clearly CANT handle an unhappy customer witch is as shame cuz it seems like youve had a few.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:48 PM
z-dotcom
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Redline customs it seems you guys have some kinda of authority complex. waving your dicks around, pointing blame at the CUSTOMER for something that he had NO control over is childish. You gave him a set date to pick up his car. You told him numerous times the car would be done when it was not. You DO NOT take a customers only vehicle, state a date at which it will be done, and then BULL SHIT that person making him out to be the one in the wrong when you dumb shits cant even order the right part number. And then you belittle the customer on here becomes his MOTHER called at of concern because her son has been out of transportation for three weeks because of your bull shit. ITS A FUCKING B SERIES ENGINE SWAP. It does NOT TAKE THREE WEEKS TO FINISH. If your vendor was out of stock, go get stock mounts and put them in untill you get the hasport mounts in. It does not take a lot to switch out the mounts. You guys should be ashamed at how youve handled this situation. And by the way jack ass you told his mother and him it be done this afternoon, its fucking 4:48 pm, where the fuck is his car?
Old 04-23-2008, 12:50 PM
z-dotcom
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

lol @ "someone at Ups stole the mounts" yeeeeeeeeah you have got to be shitting me.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:10 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ItsBigT
I must say up until this i have not heard anything negative about these guys, but now that ive started asking around i have heard some interesting stuff. I am not going to waste time running my mouth about them beyond whats going on with my friends car but i would urge ANYONE to do some research before taking a vehicle there.

Hopefully the car will be done today as they have promised their customer and everything will be done right. hell maybe they might get a clue on customer service and make an adjustment on the bill for his inconvience. Not to mention the completly uncalled for trash talking they have done.

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 04-23-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:22 PM
VAVolvo
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Wow, okay then. My only issue is if I drop a car off, I would like to know how long it will take to get the car back...period, I don't care how long it takes for you to do te work. I KNOW Redline does superior work, bar none, but if you said "Hey David, you will get your car back in about 3 weeks" I would be cool with that and I adjust everything accordingly. Probably my misunderstanding, if it is, I'm sorry, I just assumed the car would be ready to be picked up in a few days, I was not ready for 3 weeks. Sorry for the hastle, I still feel Redline is the best and I wouldn't have it any other way

BTW, she called the shop on her own, it's bad business to bring up a customer's mother, and she will most likely call again, but thanks for telling me that she called, I'm glad she cares.

Quick Reply: Redline Customs...