Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IcePlex Spot No More

Old 08-31-2003, 07:08 AM
USAMade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USAMade is an unknown quantity at this point

i asked my manager about the spot...wont have any word till today or tomorrow...possibly even later oh well im tryin my best!
Old 08-31-2003, 07:22 AM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

hey man that's all you can really do, ya know? but post as soon as you get some word, then me and blasko and whoever else can get to organizing... me and FcClark rolled thru there last nite... you talkin about the lil annex type lot that's right next to Fudruckers? if so, that looks like a good spot... speed bumps come outta nowhere... lol... we almost hit one not paying attention... but yeah man, do your best cuz that's all you can really do
Old 08-31-2003, 10:18 AM
Gaius Caligula
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Originally posted by USAMade
i asked my manager about the spot...wont have any word till today or tomorrow...possibly even later oh well im tryin my best!
Why are you going out of your way for these idiots. You know for a fact they will fuck it up.

Seriously, Why?
Old 08-31-2003, 10:55 AM
Polow da Don
BLACK&YELLOW

Polow da Don has disabled reputation

Thats why I gave up on those dumbfucks..... I try to look out for my fellow car enthusiasts and provide a spot to chill and i get dicked...If you try and do the same thing for people they will dick you too
Old 08-31-2003, 02:43 PM
tooquick4most
Registered Member

tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most

Originally posted by 2JZ JC
yea, things were chill where i was. and i dont mind sitting and a parking lot to shoot the shit with friends about cars and/or whatever we want to talk about. its tough to race anywhere because everything is so widespread now. if you dont like to come out to chill, then dont. no one is making you come to a parking and hang out. stay at home and rub one out, ill be out having a chill time with my friends and meeting new people. after we are out for awhile we may go back to a friends house or chill somewhere else, go out to eat, or find something fun to do, big deal. i swear some of you on this board sound like the nerds in highschool who try and make fun of the popular kids to make themselves seem more "cool" or popular. every night out doesnt have to be a damn street race. the "ricers" will never EVER go away. there will never be a perfect spot to regulate. we just gotta deal with it. bitching does nothing except produce a negative enviroment.

just my 2 cents

btw im gonna have a get together at my oldmans house soon, bbq, swimming ect. TTE, Turbulance, and others that i know are welcome to come, ill be in touch.
Yea thats a good comment. I chill out at the spots usually on the weekends. I wouldnt mind coming to your party or get together PM and let me know. I might bring some of my friends in domestics if thats ok. Let me know whats up.

Ps.- I drive the red truck. I was there the night you raced brutl.
Old 08-31-2003, 02:59 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

dude it's always trial and error... having control over the situation greatly improves the turnout tho... put a lil thought into how it's run and it's more likely to become a success... admission, security/law enforcement, and other such things like that... how do you think most meets got popular anyway? p-town was good till more and more ricers started to come out... and the accident happened prolly when cops decided to be slack and not check things out... you keep a patrol car in the lot and ricers either don't come or they keep the mouths shut and don't do shit... blue lights don't scare nuthin but the fucktards when you're sittin in a parking lot that you're allowed to be in (hence 2 or 3 weeks ago when the cops came out to the Iceplex and like 50 people ran to their cars and left)... 5-0 got nuthin if you ain't doin nuthin... plain and simple
Old 08-31-2003, 02:59 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Ambient
Why are you going out of your way for these idiots. You know for a fact they will fuck it up.

Seriously, Why?

fine well make a rule. if you act like a fuktard, we will have a comittee of like 9 people. and the 9 people can have a majority rules vote on wether or not to give the assclowns an ultimatum. they can leave or im gunna light up there cars with my paintball gun. and if they have a problem with it then well kick some ass and rob them and steal there damn light up shifters and APC horsepower adding stickers.

naw im just kidding, no one take that serious. there would be fights breakin out if we did. but we need to police it somehow.

maybe whoever doesnt obey the rules will get any anonymous driveby on their car.

or even have people sign in when they get there and id checks and write down their liscense plate number. if they do something illegal on this private propperty then turn them in. make them sign it sayin its ok. its private property, if the owners dont want them there then they can have them banned. give everyone one chance and if they screw it up they cant come back.

hence why we need a parking lot with one entrance.
Old 08-31-2003, 03:59 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

atleast someone sees where i'm comin from
Old 08-31-2003, 06:53 PM
USAMade

USAMade is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry guys the words out.....it seems there are higher powers that be who own the shopping center....they have a strict policy about not endorsing car shows....or any events for that matter.... it was a sweet spot but now its a no go....sorry guys.....if you do find a spot make sure to tell me...(dont worry im not a fucktard! lol) keep me posted!
Old 08-31-2003, 07:01 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

ah well.. back to square one again

Quick Reply: IcePlex Spot No More