Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Old 08-07-2009, 02:20 PM
udumkid
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
udumkid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Suspicious gray 240 slammed with gold 5 spoke rims in my neighborhood.has been parked here for 4 days without moving. Missing passenger seat/glove box and center trim. Anybody's?

Last edited by udumkid; 08-07-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:32 PM
kevsz32
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

you should take a picture...just for insurance reasons...
Old 08-08-2009, 11:20 AM
team703
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Originally Posted by Jskb4eva
hey my boys s13 coupe was stolen last night from a shop in maryland its two tone grey with a 5 lug conversion leather interior test pipe no motor or trans in the engine bay has been recently sprayed satin black has working hud crome z32 wheels also has brown wire cut any of the 240 guys know what that means this was my boys baby and seeing as he is like a brother to me if anybody has any info that leads to the return of the car i personally will offer a reward
Originally Posted by udumkid
Suspicious gray 240 slammed with gold 5 spoke rims in my neighborhood.has been parked here for 4 days without moving. Missing passenger seat/glove box and center trim. Anybody's?
Old 08-09-2009, 07:14 AM
SimpleS14
na-ni?

SimpleS14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheels stolen...

17x9 +20 Weds Sa-70, bronze 5x114.3....

So far, I'm the only person rocking them in NoVA...so they should stand out...
Old 09-24-2009, 09:03 AM
LCSO_ATU
Registered Member

LCSO_ATU is an unknown quantity at this point

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Auto Theft Unit is currently building a case against an auto theft ring, operating from the Hyattsville, Maryland area, for presentation to federal prosecutors.

This group has primarily targeted older model Honda Civic, Acura Integra’s and Acura RSX’s, with the entire vehicle stolen, but have also stripped other vehicle makes and models in place. Their primary areas of operation are Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland, but they are believed to have stolen vehicles from Stafford and Henrico Counties in Virginia and Fredrick, Howard and Charles Counties in Maryland.

If you have been the victim of an auto theft, and your vehicle was recovered in the Hyattsville, Maryland area, or you are the owner of a Honda Civic, Acura Integra or Acura RSX that has not been recovered, please contact Investigator Wallize or Investigator Staub at AutoTheft@loudoun.gov . When sending a message, please include your name and contact information; make, model and year of your vehicle; date of theft, case number and agency from your initial police report. Please attach any photos you may have of your vehicle in its pre-theft condition.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:42 AM
sohchx
Registered Member

sohchx is an unknown quantity at this point

LCSO ATU, I sent my information you requested. How will doing so benefit us who were victimized?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:52 AM
ffxbb6
Left Hand Shiftin

ffxbb6 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SimpleS14
Wheels stolen...

17x9 +20 Weds Sa-70, bronze 5x114.3....

So far, I'm the only person rocking them in NoVA...so they should stand out...

i saw a set of these for sale on Craigs couple weeks back....
but with no tires and he only wanted 200bucks or best offer..
Old 09-26-2009, 07:31 PM
slikaznricer
sleeper

slikaznricer has disabled reputation

anyword on my ITR knockoffs or my red simpson harnesses?
Old 10-21-2009, 06:01 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Auto Theft Unit is currently building a case against an auto theft ring, operating from the Hyattsville, Maryland area, for presentation to federal prosecutors.

This group has primarily targeted older model Honda Civic, Acura Integra’s and Acura RSX’s, with the entire vehicle stolen, but have also stripped other vehicle makes and models in place. Their primary areas of operation are Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland, but they are believed to have stolen vehicles from Stafford and Henrico Counties in Virginia and Fredrick, Howard and Charles Counties in Maryland.

If you have been the victim of an auto theft, and your vehicle was recovered in the Hyattsville, Maryland area, or you are the owner of a Honda Civic, Acura Integra or Acura RSX that has not been recovered, please contact Investigator Wallize or Investigator Staub at AutoTheft@loudoun.gov . When sending a message, please include your name and contact information; make, model and year of your vehicle; date of theft, case number and agency from your initial police report. Please attach any photos you may have of your vehicle in its pre-theft condition.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:08 AM
salenn1
Registered Member

salenn1 has disabled reputation

*NOVA PEOPLE YOU GUYS KNOW ME, MY NAMES TOMMY THE TATTOO GUY! HELP ME FIND OUT WHO JACKED MY CAR AND YOU WILL RECIEVE AN AWARD!

- YOU CAN CONTACT ME @ 703-839-0255 ANYTIME

Ight heres the skinny, my NAMES TOMMY! MY 1995 purple civic ex coupe got jacked Tuesday night. roughly around 12- 4 am, off of Tobin rd. next to Gallows rd. and was found off of little river tnpk. in a coldisack on top of center blocks. You guys had maybe seen me driving around before, it was the cleanest n only purple eg freshly painted with gold n polished gt3's!

MISSING PARTS-
* GOLD GT3's knock off with drag center caps, front tires were falkens sport tread, rear tires were some bridgestones i think that were wide with square treads all tires still fresh

* JDM CORNERS AND SIDE MARKERS

* HID's 6k

*TOMTOM NAVI

*SONY CAMERA WITH LOTS OF TATTOO PIX IF U GUYS SEE THE PIX MOST OF U NOVA PEOPLE KNOW ME

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited by salenn1; 10-23-2009 at 06:13 AM.

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads