Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Old 12-16-2010, 07:36 AM
BlackGsR
Dogs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Originally Posted by EZ-
Christmas time! Any of yall want to tell me your addresses?
your moms bed
Old 12-16-2010, 07:45 AM
elements757
TeamDickButt #9

elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757

Originally Posted by NoTorque
just an update for everyone, newport news recently arrested some jackasses in posession of 2 stripped integras and 1 del-sol...all i know is that one integra was green. soooo if your shit was jacked recently its in the NNPD impound =D have a nice day

recovered===
2 integras
1 delsol
Just a FYI, if you're car was stolen it doesn't go to impound. Usually the police try to contact the owner, if they can't it goes to a tow yard. Call (757)247-2500 to find out which one. And it doesn't cost the car owner anything if they pick it up in a certain amount of time, just show ID and a report number.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:17 PM
eklipsdrvr99
Registered Member

eklipsdrvr99 has disabled reputation

1998 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4

Just stolen last night (12/15) between midnight and 5am in Hampton from my mom's house off of Briarfield Rd. & Power Plant Pkwy.

Pearl white with stock body including the high wing that they came with. Tan interior with black accents. Only mods it had done to it were jdm gto tail lights, borla exhaust, HRE comp95 19" wheels (only 3 on there, the other is getting repaired) and a kenwood nav system. Has DOD stickers on windshield and aviator plates.

I'll try to get pics up in the next day or so. PM or email at bigmikey82@gmail.com if you have any info
Old 12-17-2010, 10:50 AM
elements757
TeamDickButt #9

elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757

Originally Posted by eklipsdrvr99
1998 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4

Just stolen last night (12/15) between midnight and 5am in Hampton from my mom's house off of Briarfield Rd. & Power Plant Pkwy.

Pearl white with stock body including the high wing that they came with. Tan interior with black accents. Only mods it had done to it were jdm gto tail lights, borla exhaust, HRE comp95 19" wheels (only 3 on there, the other is getting repaired) and a kenwood nav system. Has DOD stickers on windshield and aviator plates.

I'll try to get pics up in the next day or so. PM or email at bigmikey82@gmail.com if you have any info
I'll keep any eye out for it in NN east end, what are the tags?
Old 01-06-2011, 07:16 AM
vxcoastie
Registered Member

vxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to all

Stolen this morning January 6, 2011 between midnight and 6am: 1992 civic cx hatchback

Identifying items:
-Grey civic with black passenger fender and passenger door
-Unique "superior" 5-star 4x100 wheels painted charcoal grey that has paint peeling off
-RED LED "Strip" 3rd brake lights
-Passenger side led driving lights mounted in Wings west front lip is not working
-No tint on car

Engine
- 2000 B16A2 (327whp)
- 2001 Integra Type-R transmission(LSD)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4
- ITR Flywheel(a couple pounds lighter than stock)
- ECTUNE tuning software, with Ostrich Romulator for real-time tuning, and Hulog for datalogging.
- PLX M300 wideband O2 sensor.
- Turbonetics t3/t04e turbo (57trim/.63ar)
- Limited edition black dual stage HKS SSQV blow off valve (can change to greddy flange in a couple minutes!)
- Revhard turbo manifold
- 3" downpipe to 3" exhaust to 3" Magnaflow muffler
- AEBS Intake manifold
- Precision 525cc injectors
- Del Sol dual core radiator
- Slim fan
- GM 3-bar MAP sensor

Interior
- Viper alarm with Remote Start
- Jensen DVD player with built-in 3.5" screen
- GloShift Dark tinted Boost Gauge
- PLX Wideband display
- Civic SI gauge cluster(with tach)
- Black interior(originally grey)
- New Black carpet
- Honda prelude shift knob
- Jensen In-dash DVD player with 3.5" screen
- 10" MTX sub in bazooka tube
- MTX JH600 Jackhammer amplifier
- EK center console w/arm rest
- Rear cargo cover

Exterior
- Wings West RS front lip
- Honda Accord side skirts
- Spoon style mirrors
- Red/clear tail lights
- 17" Cobra R Replica wheels with 205/40/R17 tires
- Carbon fiber duckbill with LED strip on glass

Suspension
- Koni Yellows
- Ground Controls
- Blox rear lower control arms
- Front upper strut bar
- Integra rear disc conversion

Old 01-06-2011, 07:21 AM
kick rox
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by vxcoastie
Stolen this morning January 6, 2011 between midnight and 6am: 1992 civic cx hatchback
Where? I'm assuming hampton, but it'd help if you gave a little more specifics to the location where it was stolen. At this point, you have to know by now it's just a shell at the end of an isolated road by now. Hope you had full coverage on it, but doubtful. Sorry for your luck.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:32 AM
2ltrgsr
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

i'll keep a eye out...for the hatch, as he said i hope you have full coverage.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Corbzin
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Car theft in the 757!

Just want to put the word out i talked with a state trooper tonight, He said there is a black rollback tow truck in the 757 area being used to steal cars. So just be on the lookout if you see any kind of tow truck in your neighborhood that may look suspicious just give the police a call so they can check it out.

please post any extra info you may have, or if you have had your car stolen please post up and let everyone know what it was, so we can keep an eye out for it.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:46 AM
dXXX96civic
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car theft in the 757!

Post and repost as often as possible IMO.... you never know if the guy next door just dropped that ride off the rollback stole it and is stripping it in his garage, not only that if you are picking up parts from some guy that has one just take note; personally have way too much under the hood to have some douche take it out of my driveway on a tow truck
Old 02-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Re: Car theft in the 757!

ESTES just got busted for stealing cars out of parking lots that had been sitting for a while, like he was keeping watch on them. Cops busted him with 5 different stolen cars on the lot. I know one of the guys personally that had theirs taken by him.

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread ... read before posting