Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

white s2k cr?

Old 10-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: white s2k cr?

i know. people keep spotting me!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 05:51 PM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

red si 99 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by racist
i know. people keep spotting me!!!!
Haha... I know a saw a Lambo a few dayz ago i didnt even bother posting to ask who it was plates said Thursday on it and it was friday so i figured you went out thursday night and Slept with some skeet and drove it home friday morning lmao..................Was i right ? lol
Old 10-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

yea. im bringing it to an exotic meet in a few weeks. holla!
Old 10-07-2008, 06:04 PM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

Cool.. lmao... Yooo What are you getting into on this long ass weekend ? (besides probably work ?)
Old 10-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Kim Jong Illin

funeral
Old 10-07-2008, 06:18 PM
R.King
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

Originally Posted by racist
funeral
are you really in cali?
Old 10-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Kim Jong Illin

yes
Old 10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

This Man is a baller he is in VA Mon-Weds... Then hops on a Plane to Cali to party in Hollywood dude has pictures of him and the hottest celebs... Racist these N***as don't know huh ?
Old 10-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Kim Jong Illin

nope. they dont.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:55 PM
R.King
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

Originally Posted by red si 99
This Man is a baller he is in VA Mon-Weds... Then hops on a Plane to Cali to party in Hollywood dude has pictures of him and the hottest celebs... Racist these N***as don't know huh ?
dick-rider

nah its like, cuz i see his car all the time at the gym, and i dont anymore

Quick Reply: white s2k cr?