Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Should I report this PWC cop?

Old 09-22-2009, 02:46 PM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Should I report this PWC cop?

Originally Posted by Quentin
how so?
because instead of refuting or offering a rebuttal to our claims, you simply said "you guys are a mess." not even acknowledging half the thread is saying that not only was it proper procedure, but no wrong had been committed.
Uhhh my license was in there and I told him that like 5 times. And I couldnt even get my backpack off before he had me cuffed.
Why did you have to state it five times? Think, man, think. You're a cop. You see someone who you think could be said burglar. You pull him over. He immediately starts fumbling around in a backpack......do you not see where I'm going with this??
Old 09-22-2009, 03:04 PM
brandini
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

Exactly, you stfu and only do what he says.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Quentin
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
because instead of refuting or offering a rebuttal to our claims, you simply said "you guys are a mess." not even acknowledging half the thread is saying that not only was it proper procedure, but no wrong had been committed.

Why did you have to state it five times? Think, man, think. You're a cop. You see someone who you think could be said burglar. You pull him over. He immediately starts fumbling around in a backpack......do you not see where I'm going with this??
1. I was saying you're a mess to the people who were joking around. Sorry I didnt quote all of em. Most people are offering good advice and I already said on the 1st page I wasnt going to report the cop.

2. Yea I see where you're going. But its playing in your head differently than it went down. I know how I tried to get to my backpack and what I said. There was nothing shady bout it. O and 5 times was an exxageration I prolly said it twice. Anyway dont jump to conclusions that you create hypothetically. I was there....you were not.

I'm smart enough to know whats good. Thank You.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:01 PM
g230sport
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

ive been pulled over many times. it scares me everytime, but i just play it cool with the cop, and i dont act suspicious, just cooperate with them.

no big deal
Old 09-22-2009, 06:04 PM
team703
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Originally Posted by g230sport
ive been pulled over many times. it scares me everytime, but i just play it cool with the cop, and i dont act suspicious, just cooperate with them.

no big deal
You probably can't hear the cop speaking to you because of your bangin ass system you have.

So when a cop tells you to pull up your pants and step out of the car, Do you A) reach down slowly and slide your pants up and hope he doesn't shoot, or B) jump out half naked??? So hows that cooperation working for you
Old 09-22-2009, 06:17 PM
F3RCH0
Registered member

F3RCH0 has disabled reputation

hey the cops dont care man they do what ever they want just because they are cops
they did the same shit to me, they even arrest me and the the witness came to the jail thing and say that i dont even look like the suspect they where looking for
i did try to sue them but they just got away cuz they where pigs................
f,,,k them
Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 PM
team703
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Originally Posted by F3RCH0
hey the cops dont care man they do what ever they want just because they are cops
they did the same shit to me, they even arrest me and the the witness came to the jail thing and say that i dont even look like the suspect they where looking for
i did try to sue them but they just got away cuz they where pigs................
f,,,k them

Turn your rep on please. This thread is full of ignorance(not the op, just some of these peoples stories). YAY nova section.

So lets say your house was burglarized, would you want the police to help? Exactly, stfu.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 PM
JStab
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

He then says a burglary happened down my street and I matched the description
Perfect reasoning to Detain someone

He then puts me in the car and asks for my license. I tell him its in my backpack. He goes through and gets it
Perfect reasoning to go through your bookbag

End of story

Last edited by JStab; 09-22-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: realized my error
Old 09-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Quentin
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

^^^^I actually never pulled the race card. Really it wasnt that bad. Basically I just didnt think they could pull you over and HANDCUFF you ASAP! No questions asked. I still think he should of asked to go through my backpack. They ask to search your car, enter your house, etc. Even when you get pulled over they ask for you license they dont take your wallet and get it themself...................thats all Im saying.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:06 PM
JStab
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

^^^^I actually never pulled the race card. Really it wasnt that bad. Basically I just didnt think they could pull you over and HANDCUFF you ASAP! No questions asked. I still think he should of asked to go through my backpack. They ask to search your car, enter your house, etc. Even when you get pulled over they ask for you license they dont take your wallet and get it themself...................thats all Im saying.
How were you gonna get the license? You were handcuffed.

I retract the race card thing, got confused with what you were saying.