Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HRBT Tunnel.

Old 07-14-2011 | 10:16 AM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: HRBT Tunnel.

Originally Posted by TooFast6891
Completly understood and I can see why but like I said im just wondering what's going to happen now that its done.
you will just have to wait and find out.
Old 07-14-2011 | 10:16 AM
Dough_Boy.
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Time will tell good buddy.
Old 07-14-2011 | 10:17 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Completly understood and I can see why but like I said im just wondering what's going to happen now that its done.
They review the tapes.

See you dun goofed.

Squint and lol when they catch your 2fast plates.

Send you fine in mail as well as a summons.

From there, depending on your record, if they smack you with reckless it could very well be a year in jail with past offenses. If they hit you with a lesser charge 30 days is not unheard of.
Old 07-14-2011 | 10:58 AM
Sun Wukong
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

i told you why it's illegal. you create a much more dangerous situation when you make sudden manuevers in the tunnel.
Old 07-14-2011 | 11:04 AM
burnoutboy
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

If anyone has done this please let me know.

Posted a stupid fucking thread on DargAV and gotten fucked in the ass for it??? Sure, happens all the time. Usually, like changing lanes in the HRBT [tunnel tunnel], it does not end well.
Old 07-14-2011 | 11:52 AM
Impulsed7
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
i told you why it's illegal. you create a much more dangerous situation when you make sudden manuevers in the tunnel.
not sure why? there are plenty of tunnels in the world where changing lanes are legal.

but yup, op is screwed. i got a 1,200 fine for first offense changing lanes to pass a land rover that had slowed to 25 with no one in front of him.
Old 07-14-2011 | 11:57 AM
Scotty_Nooo
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Are y'all serious so you think that making an illegal lane change is going to get me jail time and $3500 fine either you make dumb jokes or.just.dumb in general
It's srs business man, too many accident were caused by lane changes and they cracked down on it. I mean your dumb ass could be changing lanes hit the wall and cause the tunnel to flood. That a reckless driving charge and they hold a $3500 fine in the state of VA since the laws changed last summer, so we aren't fucking around dude. You better lawyer up..
Old 07-14-2011 | 12:31 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Randy Muncher shows you how to safely drive through the HRBT

[youtube]oSb4gvZ17Ug[/youtube]

Were we really surprised when this kid wrecked his car?
This is like the car safety video I had to watch in drivers ed...BLOOD ON THE HIGHWAY!!!
Old 07-14-2011 | 01:46 PM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Randy Muncher shows you how to safely drive through the HRBT

[youtube]oSb4gvZ17Ug[/youtube]

Were we really surprised when this kid wrecked his car?
that's the last we seen of muncher.
Old 07-14-2011 | 02:31 PM
Slooby
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Yeah what's done is done to the ones who keep talking about solid white line and all that bs I realize I did wrong which is why I posted this smart ones. But I read the ones who have similar story not saying anyone is lying but jail time for a illegal lane change doesn't seem plausible. Id understand a fine in the mail but jail time???
My mind is still trying to wrap itself around the fact that you,

A. Drive through the tunnel(signs all around saying no passing while in tunnel..........)
B. Solid white lines, which all over the US mean no passing
C. Still you are a dumbass and proceed to break the law

Then you proceed to come on to a forum and ask others what are the results for stupidity.... Proceed to get mad when people call you a retard for it, and doubt what most people say.(I know there are some retards here as well.)

But my point in case is, most normal people, car enthusiast as well, know by common sense that you do not pass in tunnels/double white line roads being as it was on the drivers exam you took to get your DL. You call people stupid when in fact you are the stupid one. Also unfortunately you are mostlikey navy which means you should have some kind of brains...

Now for the question about jail time/fine, that all depends on the judge, you could get lucky and get off with a small fine or get anal rapeage from him/her with fines out the ass plus whatever he decided. Personally I hope he does because it is plain stupidity for anyone to do that weather it is crowded or only a car or two.

Now don't ask stupid question, no stupid answers will come. Also next time utilize Google for stupid questions, you might be surprised that it actually works.....

Last edited by Slooby; 07-14-2011 at 02:33 PM.