Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.

Old 03-25-2004, 03:28 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default Re: Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.

I can't wait for Sat.

Last time I did the go-carts was in Palma, Spain. Those little fuckers were quick!
Old 03-25-2004, 03:54 PM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by litlespic
merf, your busting the balls that I have, its hard to do... if you cant make it out saturday to drink with me then I will go ahead and leave after motorworld and jakes to go help out at the pagent... w00t w00t... you go ahead and have fun being an idiot... I hope you have fun driving a semi! douche you piss me off, I hate you... the one day I have looked foward too for 2 weeks and you blow it.. *******
WTF are you talking about Dan.,..haha!? Maybe I missed something but what pagent are you talking about?

OK....MAYBE I can get there in time to dump the family and go to Motorworld, if nothing else I will participate in the afterparty since you FINALLY carried your punk ass to the bachelor pad after I leave...haha! Hmmm.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:59 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by S14KAT
so are we still walking in to do the group buy at 4? i get off work at 3:30 so i'll probably just head straight to motorworld after that.
yes.. and just to let everyone know, i have made about 150 copies of the contract i signed to be an asshole to that flaming homo last time..

1k for 1 hour on 1 track...................
Old 03-25-2004, 05:54 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by MerF
WTF are you talking about Dan.,..haha!? Maybe I missed something but what pagent are you talking about?

OK....MAYBE I can get there in time to dump the family and go to Motorworld, if nothing else I will participate in the afterparty since you FINALLY carried your punk ass to the bachelor pad after I leave...haha! Hmmm.

haha.. miss chesapeake, Im a stage hand back stage!

but if you are for sure goin to be at bills drinking I will come.. if not I cant pass up an oppurtinity to help out saturday night.. I will see the practice friday night so its not too big of a deal.. but I can always go to bills to get drunk, but your only goin to be here for one day.. so I figured I would make an apparence
Old 03-26-2004, 10:23 AM
jgotti23
My name is HOV!

jgotti23 has disabled reputation

Scattered T-storms tommorow afternoon...
I'm still down though.
Old 03-26-2004, 10:26 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

yeah im coming but dont know if ill ride.. unless you need me too, grandparents are coming and i cant be spending all my money anymore if i want to get my engine.. ill take pics though...
Old 03-26-2004, 10:28 AM
jgotti23
My name is HOV!

jgotti23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by vasponger
yeah im coming but dont know if ill ride.. unless you need me too, grandparents are coming and i cant be spending all my money anymore if i want to get my engine.. ill take pics though...
I'll spot you if you ride, 'cuz I suck and you're the only one I kinda sorta know. But I suck at the karts so.....
Old 03-26-2004, 04:02 PM
leolo007
Registered Member

leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007

whats the difference in price between the group buy and the regular price??
that shit is expensive IMO but difinitely fun as hell!!
Old 03-26-2004, 04:15 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

i think its like close to .75 cents a ticket and most the rides cost 6 damn tickets to ride.. so trust me, the 20 bucks for 2 hours, is a damn good deal...
Old 03-26-2004, 04:29 PM
-Danimal
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

i got my SAT in the mornin but dont woory for all those who are interested , WYT R1CE will still be appearing at the Virignia Beach Motorworld. Prepare to see the move skilled and barbaric driveer as he takes on.. the little kids. Who will win, who wont walk away, who will have skid marks in their pants? Entry is only $5 to watch, please Paypal wytr1ce@cox.net to gain entry.

Quick Reply: Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.