Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What's a RICER?

Old 03-28-2004, 06:55 AM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada
Default Re: What's a RICER?

my def of a ricer,
-unneed lighting coming from anywhere but the head/tail lights
-wing/spoiler that is nonfunctionable
-Euro lights
-any bodykit left unpainted for more that 2 weeks
Old 03-28-2004, 07:49 AM
zero2sixty98ex

zero2sixty98ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: What's a RICER?

okok, im tired of hearing this. people denying that bodykits or whatever they have that doesnt make they are any faster, rice. and that rice all is a attitude. thats b/s. The orginial meaning of rice, and how it orginiated means "make unnecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster" [http://www.craigfr.com/rice/def.html].

its just that now people dont want to be on the ridiculed side. they are in denial and so they say its an attitude. get over it, its not that serious. Ive seen the most jackass drivers drive the cleanest cars. and the nicest guys drive kitted cars. does that make them rice? be proud of your rice. cuz really, who the fuck cares.
well put. honestly it doesn't matter what you do to your car somebody it always going to have a opinion about it. obiviously they did there mods for the fact that they like them. honestly who are we to judge others. just go out and have fun doing what you do. thats all i got.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:51 AM
jgotti23
My name is HOV!

jgotti23 has disabled reputation

I think this thread should have that big ol' !LOCK! symbol on it at this point.
Just my opinion though.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:53 AM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Originally Posted by jgotti23
I think this thread should have that big ol' !LOCK! symbol on it at this point.
Just my opinion though.
why? if you don't want to participate then don't click the link and stfu.
Old 03-28-2004, 08:05 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
Pictures/info of your car?
Old 03-28-2004, 08:34 AM
jgotti23
My name is HOV!

jgotti23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by vmspionage
why? if you don't want to participate then don't click the link and stfu.
Thank's for the advice---
Old 03-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Sheltoe
still plays NES

Sheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these parts

To me, a ricer is someone who modifies their import without the knowledge of the origin of parts/modifications they have done or plan on doing. If you are a fan of touring car roadcoarse racing like BTCC, USTCC, etc. then you will know where I'm coming from. 9.9 times out of 10, the kid in the Civic coupe with the aluminum touring wing, 18" wheels, coilover suspension, carbonfiber hood has no idea that those things have found their way onto street cars from the circuit.
Old 03-28-2004, 11:53 AM
King Dingaling
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

its a honda with a red exhaust manifold heatshield... and they drive by. rev hi burnout what litle tire they have left. talk shit about a car they didnt build. especially ones with 366 or so hp in integras. i mean thats tight but dude come on. they were talkin to him and he was like i dont kno i didnt build it. hahaha. learn your shit. and do it clean. and you wont be a ricer. if your going for show. dont act like its fast cause it may not be. dont smoke the rubber on the spinner caps on your civic. dont bump too loud unless its a bassoff shit like that. dont put your hazards on after clearly being beaten. stupid fuckin ricers
Old 03-28-2004, 03:06 PM
minboostS13
midnight motorsports

minboostS13 has disabled reputation

To me, rice is someone who modifies their cars following others who have no F**king clue what they are doing. Hence a picnic table for a spoiler on their FWD trunk lid. That is so stupid it makes me sick. It must take 3 people to open the trunk!
Old 03-28-2004, 04:53 PM
IthinkI1
Doin' it

IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J-mega99
'Cause if i get one more little kid in a civic hatch(or whatever) with integra wheels and a FMIC, turn his nose up at my award winning ride again. I'm liable to reach underneath the seat.
I got as far as this in the thread. That right there is a ricer comment. My apologies if someone already set him straight on this.

Quick Reply: What's a RICER?