Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

ATTORNEY Robert Whitestone

Old 11-30-2013 | 08:52 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: ATTORNEY Robert Whitestone

Originally Posted by kadafiz
??? You guys made this thread into comedy central at always man...

BTW. I did only have 3 light beers but the issue was I refused the breathalyzer only because I felt insulted.. I actually was unaware if I refuse I would be taken into custody. After I refused the officer gave no indication that refusal means arrest.

Anyways I do not care how "shitfaced" you get. I am done drinking for life.. nothing good ever comes from drinking always negative. The guy bragging about how he is always shitfaced (to lazy to scroll up and quote the moron) neck is probably red and rides cows for fun.

If anyone has valuable info on Robert Whitestone, Now would be the time as my court date is Dec 05 and I still need a attorney. (Other attorney's except Whitestone accepted)

FYI: I am 5'8 168 pounds

Thanks
Quoted for future reference.
Old 11-30-2013 | 09:20 AM
Mau5head
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

I refused the breathalyzer only because I felt insulted.. Thanks
Every time I read this, this is all I can think about and I loose it lol you did this to yourself faggle

Name:  SRENxrF.gif
Views: 87
Size:  1.98 MB

Last edited by Mau5head; 11-30-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-30-2013 | 10:02 AM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

YO DAWG DAT PIG WUZ DIZRESPECTN MIi
Old 11-30-2013 | 05:23 PM
Bridge Dweller
-RepLegion

Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller Bridge Dweller

BTW. I did only have 3 light beers but the issue was I refused the breathalyzer only because I felt insulted.. I actually was unaware if I refuse I would be taken into custody. After I refused the officer gave no indication that refusal means arrest.

Anyways I do not care how "shitfaced" you get. I am done drinking for life.. nothing good ever comes from drinking always negative. The guy bragging about how he is always shitfaced (to lazy to scroll up and quote the moron) neck is probably red and rides cows for fun.

If anyone has valuable info on Robert Whitestone, Now would be the time as my court date is Dec 05 and I still need a attorney. (Other attorney's except Whitestone accepted)

Thanks
5 foot 8? I didn't know they could stack shit that high...
Old 11-30-2013 | 05:27 PM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Don't forget to eat a good breakfast that day kadafiz. Do you have to get up early for court? Those always suck the most.
Old 11-30-2013 | 05:27 PM
PicovAndropov
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Thanks

Tell me about the life as a hobbit
Old 11-30-2013 | 05:28 PM
PicovAndropov
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by Bridge Dweller
5 foot 8? I didn't know they could stack shit that high...
Old 11-30-2013 | 07:53 PM
power2weight
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight
Default ATTORNEY Robert Whitestone

Lol good luck making it through ASAP, sober, OP.
Old 12-01-2013 | 06:47 PM
REDHONDA
Registered Member

REDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these parts

you refused the roadside prelimanary breat test (pbt), however the officer had pc to make the arrest. He then read you the refusal of implied consent at the fairfax adc and you stll refused. When he read you the refusal form he explained how not providing a breath sample would result in an additonal charge. You still felt insulted so you didnt blow. Had you blown the three light beers you said you consumed would have shown well below the .08 limit (keeping in mind the 20 minute observation period would have helped your bac as well.) The magistrate listened to the officers version of the stop and issued two warrants and took your license for 7 days. You spent the night in the drunk tank and the deputies made fun of you.
Old 12-01-2013 | 08:02 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by REDHONDA
you refused the roadside prelimanary breat test (pbt), however the officer had pc to make the arrest. He then read you the refusal of implied consent at the fairfax adc and you stll refused. When he read you the refusal form he explained how not providing a breath sample would result in an additonal charge. You still felt insulted so you didnt blow. Had you blown the three light beers you said you consumed would have shown well below the .08 limit (keeping in mind the 20 minute observation period would have helped your bac as well.) The magistrate listened to the officers version of the stop and issued two warrants and took your license for 7 days. You spent the night in the drunk tank and the deputies made fun of you.
that's only ASSUMING it was 3 "light" beers. . .takes the body an hour to metabolize the booze, and then, even if you burp, it can "throw the results off".

would have ben better to burp and blow, at least then you are cooperating and then the officer has to re-do/wipe what you blow do to burping and what not.

all in all, when it comes to the law, and you are pinched for legit reasons, anytime you deny to do anything, even though you are to be deemed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, it will be viewed as you are hiding something, you are doing something wrong, or you are just being a fucking prick(that's what all the little dicked men who got C's in high school, no friends, grew up and became Cops LOVE).

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to be afraid of. There is a difference between knowing your rights and just refusing to be a dip shit. It's best that YOU know those rights before you try to implement them on somebody that can lock you up.

Quick Reply: ATTORNEY Robert Whitestone