Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Drag nostalgia thread :for cars/trucks/bikes we've loved and lost.

Old 12-18-2014, 05:00 AM
Prelude driver
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver
Default Re: The Drag nostalgia thread :for cars/trucks/bikes we've loved and lost.

ugh i miss so many of my old vehicles, wish i had kept them all

my super pimp mobile, full fur carpet on the inside

IMG_0773 by DrJellyFingers, on Flickr

my r1, probably one i miss most and shouldve def kept since i got it for a steal and sold it for dirt cheap.

IMG_0830 by DrJellyFingers, on Flickr

the gixxers

Untitled by DrJellyFingers, on Flickr

the red one looked like this when i got my hand on it (left)

this r6 was MINT and got this 636 for soooo cheap shoulda never sold it (sorry for blurry pic)

and the RHD s13 bought it from a guy on here, needed a new turbo and pluming. sold it for way more than it was worth but still kinda miss it

Old 12-18-2014, 06:10 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: The Drag nostalgia thread :for cars/trucks/bikes we've loved and lost.

Holy shit you brought that bike back from the dead.

Why was it in that state to being with?
Old 12-18-2014, 06:14 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I Miss my bobber bad

Old 12-18-2014, 06:14 AM
Prelude driver
Registered member

Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Holy shit you brought that bike back from the dead.

Why was it in that state to being with?
bought it like that. tipped it over on it side when i got home and thick white goo ( ) came out of the motor
Old 12-18-2014, 06:21 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by Prelude driver
bought it like that. tipped it over on it side when i got home and thick white goo ( ) came out of the motor
Yeah but I'm saying why the hell was it stripped down that bad when you got it? any backstory?

For it to go from how you bought it to the pic with all three in them is pretty awesome I love seeing things like that
Old 12-18-2014, 06:40 AM
Prelude driver
Registered member

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Yeah but I'm saying why the hell was it stripped down that bad when you got it? any backstory?

For it to go from how you bought it to the pic with all three in them is pretty awesome I love seeing things like that
guy crashed it, parted out the stuff that sells easily, sat outside without engine covers until i got it for near nothing with a clean title
Old 12-18-2014, 08:39 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

and the RHD s13 bought it from a guy on here, needed a new turbo and pluming. sold it for way more than it was worth but still kinda miss it

That looks an aweful lot like a park in Suffolk that I like to cruise through every now and then.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:46 PM
Gazz
Skippy

Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz

^either that or the Newport News park.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:28 PM
JacKal
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

guy crashed it, parted out the stuff that sells easily, sat outside without engine covers until i got it for near nothing with a clean title
Any Intel on a decent bike?
Wouldn't mind salvaging one from the dead don't want to spend a ton of money right now.
I got the Jetta sold and kinda need to be on 2 by spring. Just want a little 600 sport bike for work commute and weekend trips.

Anybody?
Old 12-25-2014, 09:16 AM
Jones
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

Glad to see someone else bringing bikes back to life. Here's my cbr when I first got it, got it for super cheap. 10k on the bike and documented new motor at 8.2k

To now. Still needs a lot of work, but it's getting there.

And my CRF 250 supermoto that's constantly in a million pieces. By far the funnest thing I've ever been on

Last edited by Jones; 12-25-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Quick Reply: The Drag nostalgia thread :for cars/trucks/bikes we've loved and lost.