Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Zero Gravity Evolution Car show

Old 06-14-2005, 08:14 PM
ZG200SX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZG200SX has disabled reputation
Default Re: Zero Gravity Evolution Car show

Originally Posted by SloRSX
Same here. Glad to see your doing something good.
Thanks dude, go ahead and post some ideas for the next show. Suggestions are awesome! For the next show, I want to do a glow off and bass off also. What yall think?
Old 06-15-2005, 04:38 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by travisnd
so a stock mach 1 mustang won best of show and a PT cruiser won best domestic??
you say it like its a bad thing???

they had reeally nice trophies too, not like every other car show ive been to sponsored by a small club.

Last edited by blasko; 06-15-2005 at 04:47 AM.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:45 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by blasko
yup. and i must say, they had some dope ass trophies.

thats pretty pathetic....i'm glad I didn't waste my time to compete with those cars, though it was a good cause, but if it was planned better, you could have raised a shit load of more money for this little girl.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:48 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by ZG200SX
Thanks dude, go ahead and post some ideas for the next show. Suggestions are awesome! For the next show, I want to do a glow off and bass off also. What yall think?
def break it down more.maybe some make specific stuff like best honda,nissan,mitsu etc.then just have a domestic class they dont need as much lol.def should try to get food of some sort there even if its just hamburgers and hot dogs just charge a small price for them.if the show went into the night def have a neon comp. im not a big fan of them but itll be a cool visual thing for people there.and promote EARLY.i can pull a good number of cars just give me a date and time well in advance and ill help you promote it.also i would only let actual judges judge cars.maybe have like a special award if its gonna be the same deal with charity or whatever but get knowledgable judges and have them judge for the other catagories.just some suggestions

Last edited by sumospeed.com; 06-15-2005 at 04:50 AM.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:48 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

i'm glad I didn't waste my time to compete with those cars, .
it wasnt all about competeing, its about helping HER out. Yea, its nice to win now and then, but going home knowing i helped someone feels better.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:49 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

Originally Posted by drive
def break it down more.maybe some make specific stuff like best honda,nissan,mitsu etc.then just have a domestic class they dont need as much lol.def should try to get food of some sort there even if its just hamburgers and hot dogs just charge a small price for them.if the show went into the night def have a neon comp. im not a big fan of them but itll be a cool visual thing for people there.and promote EARLY.i can pull a good number of cars just give me a date and time well in advance and ill help you promote it.also i would only let actual judges judge cars.maybe have like a special award if its gonna be the same deal with charity or whatever but get knowledgable judges and have them jusdge for the other catagories.just some suggestions
well said bro
Old 06-15-2005, 12:36 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ZG200SX
Thanks for all the comments guys. It does help, i agree with the fact the show was planned poorly, but it was all for charity. We did get massive amounts of water, but we did not have any food. For our next show, they will be there before the show begins. The little girl only chose best in show, and the rest had a judge walking around looking at the cars. We have no affiliation with the team Zero gravity racing. They asked us to join them and we said NO. If you guys wanna diss us for no good reason, go right ahead because we really don't care. Just our name gave us bad feedback from people. I admit our cars are not hooked up to the extreme, but we are all working on them and as everyone knows money gets tight sometimes. The whole purpose of this show was to raise money for the little girl, which we did do a great job in doing. I wanna thank everyone who came and donated, and I gaurantee the next show will be 10 times better.
I talked to the judge of the show yesterday. Apparently my car was picked to win the Import category, but the J&J guy wouldn't accept it because I didn't have a "show car display board"? Seriously, WTF? I donated 40 dollars, and you guys bitch because I don't have a display board?
Old 06-15-2005, 12:43 PM
milanored95EG
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

Originally Posted by NoReverse
I talked to the judge of the show yesterday. Apparently my car was picked to win the Import category, but the J&J guy wouldn't accept it because I didn't have a "show car display board"? Seriously, WTF? I donated 40 dollars, and you guys bitch because I don't have a display board?
now that is just being an ass....no display board....ive seen asshats use display boards to hide their sorry ass engine bays but ur car speaks for itself u dont need any display boards
Old 06-15-2005, 12:48 PM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by NoReverse

Hence, why I didn't attend. I myself do not have a display board, but anyone who has seen my car and my engine bay knows that I really don't need one, much like yourself. Sorry to hear you got screwed b/c of that...
Old 06-15-2005, 12:54 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Hence, why I didn't attend. I myself do not have a display board, but anyone who has seen my car and my engine bay knows that I really don't need one, much like yourself. Sorry to hear you got screwed b/c of that...
Yeah, especially since I sat by the car and answered any questions from anyone who asked . I even put up with two guys consistently talking about how they could make it into a covertible. I suppose next time I'll stop at walmart and buy a magic marker and some construction paper.

Quick Reply: Zero Gravity Evolution Car show