Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 04-12-2010, 08:05 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 AM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by djgrom
I was trying to make a joke but I couldn't. I thought you could not have a drivers license if you were deaf?
he is deaf.. not blind
Old 04-12-2010, 08:12 AM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by endemic
As long as you have to pass your eyes vision to be able to see real good. It really isn't hard for me driving in cars, trucks, and motorcycles. I have never been in accident for more than 9 years and riding a bike for a year and half with no problems. Deaf people is legal to drive on the road in Virginia and some states don't. I believe deaf people can't get a certificate to drive a rig truck or bus.
that is cause you have to be able to hear the air brakes working when you do an inspection ... and you have to listen for leaks before moving your rig.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:18 AM
endemic
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

I was just curious. I am sure as I get older all the dj'ing I do at large clubs is going to make me go deaf. Its not healthy when you use 5k watts for monitors.
It's all cool. Feel free to ask if you have anymore. 5k watts is a lot definitely feeling crazy vibrates. I remember i was in my friend's SUV he got about 1,500 watts he said, I can't imagine what 5k watts will be. haha.

Originally Posted by j4k3
His name is Paul aka luvdcack
Thanks

[img*]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs470.ash1/25801_1346564555242_1565130036_31152267_6684903_n. jpg[/img*]
hahah
Old 04-12-2010, 08:21 AM
endemic
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
that is cause you have to be able to hear the air brakes working when you do an inspection ... and you have to listen for leaks before moving your rig.
I don't know that. In Mississippi deaf is allowed to drive the rig or bus.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:41 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Just 'cause your def doesn't give you an excuse to suck horribly at typing complete sentences. The English as a second language does though.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:24 AM
endemic
Full Access Member

Well, but I have no excuses because english is exact my main language because i do talk (pen/papers or use notepad in cell) to hearing people 75% and 25% talk in signing to deaf people. I don't hang out with deafies that much just because they usually dont say like Hey how are you doing? How was your day? etc. They do talking like WAT UP. YOU KNOW THAT GIRL NAME KRISTEN SHE GOT PREGNANT WTF SHES STUPID. They like to inform me with stupid what's going on in last minute. What the hell I don't want to hear their drama shit. I am not smart but well mature.

back to thread's subject: I got question about my k9 gsxr 600. What's pin size of my rear swingarm? it's look like 10mm? I need the right answer. thanks
Old 04-12-2010, 10:28 AM
kick rox
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by IrRelevant
Flat rear tire FTMFL. Rear tire ordered, pilot power 180/55 ZR17 110.99 shipped to the door FTMFW. Integrated signals installed FTMFW, right signals do not work due to faulty switch FTMFL.

Just a mixture of everything in this muhhh fucka!
made me drive out there for nothing... assssshole.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:28 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Just 'cause your def doesn't give you an excuse to suck horribly at typing complete sentences. The English as a second language does though.
LOL! Dick.

PS: your/you're
def/deaf
Old 04-12-2010, 11:59 AM
kick rox
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

To trade my '03 R6 with 23,xxx miles for an '01 Ducati Monster with 14,xxx or not to... that IS the question...

A monster has been my dream bike, but not sure if I want to trade the I4 for a l-twin just yet...

Un-biased input? (I know j4k3 and the like will say r6, all the way) I'm really on the fence about it.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread