Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 08-11-2011, 05:26 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm going to just go ahead and not encourage this
Haha,post of the week!!
At least you can laugh about it now.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:44 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Spotted 4ced-fed today. I was in the red dually, honkin, lol
Old 08-11-2011, 05:46 PM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

hahaha i was bout to post and ask who the eff that was. I was like who is rednecking through here lol. You caught me right after i was pulling out of work.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:49 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Don't hate on the diesel!!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:49 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Haha,post of the week!!
At least you can laugh about it now.
Definitely. As with anyone with a good story, I can appreciate everywhere I've been.

Cop's can't drive, but it's not worth the unspoken risk associated with it that I never even considered before. Never thought about the possibility of life in prison.

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
hahaha i was bout to post and ask who the eff that was. I was like who is rednecking through here lol. You caught me right after i was pulling out of work.
You're the most spotted person in the history of Western Virginia. Holy fuck.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Spooln4
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Spotted spooln4 today,how was that cheddars?

I like how you avoided the landminds...i mean speedbumps.
Hah yeah they are huge there! I honestly think the car might clear it but I'm not going to try my luck. I saw pieisgude's SC at greenhouse today as well. I'm digging the 97 look, makes we want to switch up my body style.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:04 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by Spooln4
Hah yeah they are huge there! I honestly think the car might clear it but I'm not going to try my luck. I saw pieisgude's SC at greenhouse today as well. I'm digging the 97 look, makes we want to switch up my body style.
My car would become a statue if I ever attempted those speedbumps!
Old 08-11-2011, 07:23 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I think even my Jeep would scrape on those speed bumps! I'll have to disconnect the front swaybar Totally unnecessary to have speed bumps one story tall.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:24 PM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Definitely. As with anyone with a good story, I can appreciate everywhere I've been.

Cop's can't drive, but it's not worth the unspoken risk associated with it that I never even considered before. Never thought about the possibility of life in prison.

You're the most spotted person in the history of Western Virginia. Holy fuck.
Haha, gotta be remembered for something, eh?? haha...well I think my car kinda sticks out like a sore thumb, its a blurple hatch back with a front mount, so its hard to miss lol. But also I commute from Roanoke to Salem, so I always pass someone in between at some point. I work literally like half a mile from Chris, so that's why he sees me frequently.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:22 PM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Oh hey, you shoulda stopped by. I'd trade my 98 stuff for full 95-96 stuff any day of the week. they just have to have a wingless trunk. lol.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD