Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 05-31-2010, 09:51 PM
rollingstock
yes sir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rollingstock has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by Real Random
you mofos need to get on the scooter game
it is fun times
plus you won't get hassled by cops for rocking one
i almost got a ticket on a scooter the other day.. didnt know a 125cc could do over 80mph
Old 06-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

125's are no joke
my wrist reminds me daily
Old 06-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by rollingstock
i almost got a ticket on a scooter the other day.. didnt know a 125cc could do over 80mph
I saw a guy on a scoot on 664 one time. Keeping up with traffic. I was thinking the same thing when I saw it lol.

Also, ordered a DB windscreen, new high performance clutch kit (with steel plates), and a new perforated A-Stars jacket. Should get it by the end of the week. Anyone wanna help me put the clutch in lol?

Last edited by Neo Xian Wu; 06-01-2010 at 04:56 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:14 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I am curious as to why? I rode with you a couple times.... you never even tapped the power of the R6... now you want an R1? Just to be able to say you have it? And I am not trying to be insulting either... that is an honest question. Maybe you ride harder when I haven't seen you.
Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to use it. I have a r1 and people thought it was too much for me and i'll never use that shit on the street and blah blah blah. They're right, it is too much and i'll never use it on the street. I think owning it and not a 600 has kept me out of trouble though. I would probably wild the fuck out on a 600.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:39 AM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by rollingstock
no way in hell a 125cc will do 80+. I have a 150cc I brought back with me from Oahu, and even out there, on the biggest hills, it would barley hit 75.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:59 AM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by D.Nick
Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to use it. I have a r1 and people thought it was too much for me and i'll never use that shit on the street and blah blah blah. They're right, it is too much and i'll never use it on the street. I think owning it and not a 600 has kept me out of trouble though. I would probably wild the fuck out on a 600.
i am not getting into that debate again. If you want an R1... get an R1. People told you it was too much because, you were a new rider and they didnt want you to get hurt. I am glad you were able to manage it and haven't hurt yourself. That does not make you smart or make it the best choice.

Now... that being said. I wasn't worried about Jake getting an R1... I was simply asking why. I have seen him ride and he doesn't push the R6 in its stock form. So it didn't make sense as to why he wanted more bike. He wants it for looks, which is fine.

Jake... I would suggest an 04 - 06... they look pretty much the same but cheaper. The difference is negligable as far as looks go. Of coarse... you can always just get an R6 and put R1 plastics on it.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:01 AM
j4k3
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

As much as I like D.Nick's body style of R1, it looks too much like my bike. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of naggers old bike. It wasn't really comfortable and I could barely fit my short ass on it, but who the hell cares about all that? haha.

I do have my little moments of tearing ass everywhere and beating the dog shit out of my bike. I have most deff pushed that little R6 to it's limits in stock form, mostly just highway runs with cars. Not saying I need or even want more, but I've totally managed to give it hell. And I seriously doubt I'm going to be acting a fool out in the sticks or on the interstate as often anymore.

Last edited by j4k3; 06-01-2010 at 07:03 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:36 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Ugggghhh so hard not to use the credit card to get the bike all fixed up.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:15 AM
j4k3
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by djgrom
Ugggghhh so hard not to use the credit card to get the bike all fixed up.
Welcome to my life grommy. I could run my shit sky high and have the sexiest little thing ever. Or, sell the fucker and build credit buying another one.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:27 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by j4k3
Welcome to my life grommy. I could run my shit sky high and have the sexiest little thing ever. Or, sell the fucker and build credit buying another one.
I really only want to do basic maintenance; Tires, Oil, Pads, Inspection and 1 burned out light. I really wish I could have a reputable shop just completely tune my bike up but I am afraid if I gave it to a shop the bill would be sky high since it is so old and I have abused the crap out of it. I am afraid if I don't do it soon she is going to get mad at me and throw me while out riding.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread