Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 08-30-2011, 11:56 AM
pieisgude
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello
Its ok man... I was being all covert and sneaky like in the Cavy...
I may start doing the same thing in my Cav if more people keep spotting me...
Old 08-30-2011, 03:57 PM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by meh2012
Hey 4CED-FED, I was just wondering what mods do you have? Do you like the MS3? My buddy is looking at one and I was wondering If there's anything particular to keep an out for. I have no experience with newer mazda stuff
the typical bolt-ons - turbo-back exhaust, fmic, full intake with turbo inlet, blow off valve, upgraded plugs, tune, coils, upgrade brakes, etc. I love the car, and it runs great and I haven't had a problem out of it. I've had it for 3 years and just hit 50k miles, and I couldn't be happier.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:06 PM
meh2012
Registered Member

meh2012 has disabled reputation

Cool, I love the way they look with tastefull mods and I know they run decent with almost no mods. He has big dreams for the car, but what I've seen without a turbo swap its hard to hit much over 300whp, and I don't see him being able to do a turbo upgrade. But I imagine 300 wheel in that car is plenty fun
Old 08-30-2011, 07:23 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I'll just leave this here....

Old 08-30-2011, 07:26 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Repost. Saw this on David's fb.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:38 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

LOL You would :P Some people arent FB friends...
Old 08-31-2011, 04:58 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by meh2012
Cool, I love the way they look with tastefull mods and I know they run decent with almost no mods. He has big dreams for the car, but what I've seen without a turbo swap its hard to hit much over 300whp, and I don't see him being able to do a turbo upgrade. But I imagine 300 wheel in that car is plenty fun
You'd be surprised...similar setups to mine has hit just at 300 to over 300 whp and anywhere from 320 to 350 ft lbs of torque. of course every car is different, but it should be close to that if not more with the setup I have. They respond to basic bolt ons very well, and they are under-rated from the factory. There is a company that sells re-worked versions of the OEM turbo, and they port/polish it, and then replace all the bearings and such, and they put down some really good power.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:27 PM
slomotion

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
You'd be surprised...similar setups to mine has hit just at 300 to over 300 whp and anywhere from 320 to 350 ft lbs of torque. of course every car is different, but it should be close to that if not more with the setup I have. They respond to basic bolt ons very well, and they are under-rated from the factory. There is a company that sells re-worked versions of the OEM turbo, and they port/polish it, and then replace all the bearings and such, and they put down some really good power.
Should run against my car I'm around 305whp, battle of the hatches lol

Anyways spotted a few on my drive back to williamsburg, saw a red new gen convertible viper near staunton on 81 and a red beemer on afton mountain going 64 east around 6pm that looked just like Race B&on's bmw.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Looked down the street and spotted Mr. 4CED-FED at his 'rent's house... I SEE YOU FOO!!!

edit: Spotted that ugly ass mazda again driving by my house all creeper status...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 09-03-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:58 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Spotted ol' Todd on 581! What's happenin' my brotha?

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD