Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Old 11-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

My homie just helped me out with a street/partial tune on my NA setup. Shes nice and safe so I can continue to drive it without hickups.

I'll be strapping it down and I'll post up what it makes before I swing the cam gears.

Thanks homie.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:49 AM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Last edited by madsteez; 11-28-2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: cliffs
Old 11-28-2009, 09:00 AM
mike nagz
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Last edited by mike nagz; 11-28-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:03 AM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Last edited by RameyBuilt; 11-28-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 AM
I Love (.)(.)
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

yea shawn was supposed to come by my house to burn me a new chip and look at a small prob yesterday, but I just figured he was uber busy and its holiday time. he didnt show up or call, but like nagger said, hes a busy man and shit happens.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:20 AM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Last edited by madsteez; 11-29-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by madsteez

Cliff's
lied about having my ecu finished
ignored my calls
sent his middle man to do the cleaning up

i wont lie just looking at the jobs he had in his garage show excellent mechanical abilites and his loyalty to his work,but I was not so fortunate.
First off, I don't think Shawn ever claimed to be the ecu man. It's always been his 'second man' who guess what, happens to work for Shawn.

Your ecu was in and out of my car all afternoon trying to figure out what it was.
People on this website trip me out.

and PS. P30's are one of the harder ones to chip, if it's a JDM one. LS's converting to VTEC is stupid.

And if your really going to not believe the story, take my ecu and put your chip in it. I'm not afflitiated with Ramey Built other than being friends, I just think it's hilarious that you don't believe this.

(also, PS again, If you hung around Shawn or Ramey Built like you said you did, you'd realize his phone RINGS OUTTA CONTROL.)
Old 11-28-2009, 09:55 AM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

Last edited by madsteez; 11-29-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:05 AM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Last edited by RameyBuilt; 11-28-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:12 AM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
so your getting mad about 3 hours and 30 mins of time when u didnt know what was going on with your ecu? most people get mad when they dont hear from places for DAYS OR WEEKS on end, not 3 hours, eather way hopefully we can startin it all out later when i meet up with u
our arrangement has been made,I could care less about the wait. The only thing that erks me is not knowing, well that and the brigade of bullet scroungers who took your defense.

But what is vendor reviews for? only to leave the positive transaction from start to finish,or to boycott my review because 3 hours isnt that much time to some people. The closure on my very first post clearly states that I envy your work and have got a few things off you with zero conflicts and if all goes well today I have no reason to stop returning.

Quick Reply: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey