Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Does anyone

Old 09-04-2005 | 03:27 PM
sidriverep3

sidriverep3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Does anyone

what is wasabi? where is it?

the saleen i raced was a black one, with white saleen decals on the side. i raced him when i raced an older cobra with gt badges, me and the cobra stopped and talked, and compared setups. (i won there and he was like holy crap i got beat by a civic...really nice guy if hes on here fast car.) the saleen guy was kinda a dick and i was like hey wanna talk and he was just like no and floored it. but i dont think it was anyone on here, he was REALLY young to be driving a saleen, like 17ish...like it might have been his dads car or something.

well i hope that we all get to see each other some time soon. like i said ill try to be up at the TaT at VAMP on the 8th.

if i get some more info about the meet that u guys go to, ill try to get up there too.

neways, ill be back on tonight.

hey, which one of u guys is the crazy fast blue srt-4 guy?

adam
Old 09-04-2005 | 03:31 PM
StangGT804
Shut Up & Lift

StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey adam, im the GT owner! Nice honda you got! You didnt start anything, chris4130 just doesnt know ME or what he is talking about! Maybe ill see you around!
Old 09-04-2005 | 03:52 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by sidriverep3
i raced him when i raced an older cobra with gt badges, me and the cobra stopped and talked, and compared setups.
A cobra with GT badges huh? Sure it wasnt a GT with Cobra parts. not too many jackasses take a cobra and throw GT badges on it. Kinda like taking a ferrari and putting fiero badging on it
Old 09-04-2005 | 03:53 PM
sidriverep3

hey, thanks man! well from what i see yall both can be cool guys.

adam
Old 09-04-2005 | 03:55 PM
BluestedSRT
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

hey, which one of u guys is the crazy fast blue srt-4 guy?
def. not crazy fast, but I guess you mean me. Hows the A/C hose...have you lost all your refrigerant yet?

BTW Nice kill on Huguenot Rd. Fri. night...your car is the quickness from a roll.
Old 09-04-2005 | 04:39 PM
69vette
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

what is wasabi? where is it?
adam
Wasabi is right off hull in the shoping center with k mart and and where the old kroger was...its about 2 min from the intersection of courthouse and hull.
Old 09-04-2005 | 04:48 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by StangGT804
Hey adam, im the GT owner! Nice honda you got! You didnt start anything, chris4130 just doesnt know ME or what he is talking about! Maybe ill see you around!
lol i know exactaly who you are. I've seen you in person before.
Old 09-04-2005 | 07:51 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Your car only traps 98-99. Ive seen stock GT's trap in that area. From a dig they should rape a fwd anyways. Low and mid range rips.

And just like the Mustang GT owner said, that Civic Si isnt that fast at all. Period. (This is a Honda owner talking) quick? maybe... Fast? not even.

Put that K w/ 10psi in a light EG and that might carry a "fast" title.

But anyways, no need to argue because no1 on here is tryin to start anything. Where do you guys meet up at BTW? I go up to Richmond every now and then... Drive a Yellow EG hatch.
your right i did only trap that on 7-8psi, but i'm running more boost now and on 8psi i was still running 14.1's with a 2.5 60'! I don't know why my car traps so low, but it has taken out plenty of cars on the street that i know should trap around the same or much higher than that....including at least 3 newer body style gt's....from rolls of coarse
Old 09-04-2005 | 09:14 PM
sidriverep3

hey, yea i lost all of the refridgerant. thanks for all the help that night, it sucks now that i dont have AC

adam
Old 09-04-2005 | 09:16 PM
m0neynh0s

m0neynh0s is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Does anyone

Hey, very nice ep3, I was beside you coming off 288 today in the red integra.

Last edited by m0neynh0s; 09-04-2005 at 09:19 PM.